Do I need to get my teaching diploma legalized to work in a Thai primary school?

ubonr1971

Early this year I resigned from a Thai govt' university (4 yrs duration). Im thinking of returning to work in March next year at one of the local primary schools. 

I've read a few other threads about legalizing degrees. I'm still slightly confused as to whether I have to get my teaching diploma legalized or not. 

If I intend to get a TL waiver, do I still need to get my degree legalized? Or is the legalization process solely related to applying for the respective ext' of stay (visa)?

If my diploma is from a UK institution do I simply follow the steps in this doc: 

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/714089/Legalisation_info_June_2018.pdf

many thanks

Do you have the original copy of your degree with you ? And, a signed & sealed copy of your transcripts ? If you answered "yes" and "yes",those are sufficient. A couple of days ago, in response to another question here in this subforum, I undertook some research. Part of that was to post a series of questions in the "Thai Visas, Residency and Work Permits" subforum. I have just returned from there, where I wrote a summary and posted it as Post # 6. It is presently running on page 1 of that subforum.

4 hours ago, allane said:

Do you have the original copy of your degree with you ? And, a signed & sealed copy of your transcripts ? If you answered "yes" and "yes",those are sufficient. A couple of days ago, in response to another question here in this subforum, I undertook some research. Part of that was to post a series of questions in the "Thai Visas, Residency and Work Permits" subforum. I have just returned from there, where I wrote a summary and posted it as Post # 6. It is presently running on page 1 of that subforum.

can you provide the url? (the link)

Archived