Buy household goods around Lat Phrao

OzMan

In a month I will move permanently to BKK from Australia and rent a condo in Lat Phrao. Any suggestions where I can buy household items like furniture, kitchen appliances, linen and all the extras needed to furnish a condo?

There are a number of stores on Latphao Road selling furniture.  There is a HomePro on Latphao Road In Big C and another next to Tesco Lotus/Central Festival Eastville on the Ekamai-Ramintra local road.  All above stores are viable options.

Just now, johng said:

But remember you have to physically go to the store to actually pay for the stuff !!!!!!

I would always go there myself to see what they sell...and eat in the restaurant.

Also in thai shops you should go there to see the quality...before running to ikea for a real soft mattress.

One thing I found out for appliances like convection stoves and microwaves that might at some point need service. You will get no better service and warranty work done without question and at a reasonable price than at Verasu Stores. There is one in Verasu Building, Ladprao Soi 134, Klong Chan, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240. 

https://www.verasu.com/?lang=en

1 hour ago, BobTH said:

One thing I found out for appliances like convection stoves and microwaves that might at some point need service. You will get no better service and warranty work done without question and at a reasonable price than at Verasu Stores. There is one in Verasu Building, Ladprao Soi 134, Klong Chan, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240. 

https://www.verasu.com/?lang=en

Used one time - took 3 days to get item from another Bangkok store - guess I did not look the moneyed type.

Archived