Mexico calls for 'full investigation' of U.S. tear gas at border

webfact

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

The hell is this? We arent a charity. Im beginning to think youre really crazy.

You don't understand why it is weird that the most economically successful nation the world has ever seen is less charitable than poor countries? OK.

4 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Couldn't care less what you think, and ill do everything in my power to stop it in the vote booth. 

Everything?

Words mean things, ya know?

Are ya gonna shred the Constitution in your quest for right might?

1 hour ago, mikebike said:

You are humorously animated. Do you see the world like a comic book?

I get the feeling you see the USA as a giant gated community. Keep the others out and we will be safe.

I do see that people who want to come here must come through the door,not hop over the fence. 

4 hours ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

I just despise modern liberalism so much I would vote for Satan himself before voting for even a moderate Democrat. 

Well there it is, in all its glory.

rationality is out the window, in favor of hate inspired (or hate filled) actions, that have no value other than to perpetuate more hate, to fulfill the goal of enriching trump, by whatever means, fair or foul.

ergo, discussion with this kind of zealot is borderline pointless.... so instead, if your a praying person, prey that this quality in man, is largely neutered by more rational and reasoning representatives of our kind.... mankind vs unmanly kind.

Zealotry , in any form, is a bane on modern society

1 hour ago, tumama said:

What's the legality of this? Why are U.S enforcement officers allowed to shoot teargas into Mexican territory? Shouldn't people illegally trying to enter U.S be arrested and prosecuted instead?

Mexico is calling for an investigation, so one assumes it’s not a legal action on the US part.... perhaps it’s something to do with the international use being banned, even if you are allowed to use the stuff on your own citizens... note... the immigrants are not citizens of the US (yet)

2 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Well there it is, in all its glory.

rationality is out the window, in favor of hate inspired (or hate filled) actions, that have no value other than to perpetuate more hate, to fulfill the goal of enriching trump, by whatever means, fair or foul.

ergo, discussion with this kind of zealot is borderline pointless.... so instead, if your a praying person, prey that this quality in man, is largely neutered by more rational and reasoning representatives of our kind.... mankind vs unmanly kind.

Zealotry , in any form, is a bane on modern society

The irony of this post is lost on its author.

You despise what im about and who I voted for and what my values are as do most of the posters in this thread and on this forum (save 3-4 maybe). You think conservatives are bad and racist and Trump is the devil. You're just as much a "zealot" as I am, im just honest about it. In your mind I am wrong and you are right. Dont forget: you dont know anything about me, nor anything much about Americans or its politics other than your superficial gleanings from the news. 

Its probably true though that discussion with me is borderline pointless, as ill never bend the knee on my core beliefs, and I don't care how many feelings get hurt in the process. 

Illegal immigration is bad, will always be bad. The US has no obligation to open its borders and house hordes of people, has no obligation to have its borders overrun, and my right to an opinion on this subject is just as valid as yours, probably even more so as im a tax paying American actually helping fund this insanity. 

49 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

The irony of this post is lost on its author.

You despise what im about and who I voted for and what my values are as do most of the posters in this thread and on this forum (save 3-4 maybe). You think conservatives are bad and racist and Trump is the devil. You're just as much a "zealot" as I am, im just honest about it. In your mind I am wrong and you are right. Dont forget: you dont know anything about me, nor anything much about Americans or its politics other than your superficial gleanings from the news. 

Its probably true though that discussion with me is borderline pointless, as ill never bend the knee on my core beliefs, and I don't care how many feelings get hurt in the process. 

Illegal immigration is bad, will always be bad. The US has no obligation to open its borders and house hordes of people, has no obligation to have its borders overrun, and my right to an opinion on this subject is just as valid as yours, probably even more so as im a tax paying American actually helping fund this insanity. 

Mmm.... so the irony is lost on me, is it?

i don’t nessesarily despise you, although I am confused by your choices... as seemingly, the existence of a middle ground isn’t something that your prepared to consider, given your assertion that the devil himself is better choice than a democrat... me, I’d prefer to interrogate both view points, and come up with a reasoned conclusion.

as to right or wrong... it’s an opinion, and given your written words, expressing your personal opinion, (vs perhaps suppressing it in a non anonymous forum), arguably I do know a lot about you.... certainly more than you know about me, as I rarely talk in absolutes, and I’m not prone to unsubstantiable outbursts.... fr example.... gleaning zealot from your claim to put the devil before a human substitute for herr trump.

suggesting that I know nothing about America, Americans or it’s politics is a demonstration of ignorance, as unlike in my example above, your most likely unable to provide an equivalent to apply to me.... but please do cite something that suggests I’m ignorant of America or American politics, it might entertain.

dscussion with you is borderline pointless, not because you refuse to bend a ... what... rubbish... bending a knee, or taking a knee, is and always has been a sign of respect.... for example, genuflecting when entering a church... but I digress... it’s pointless because you have drawn your conclusion, without fully considering the totality of the issue, and categorically state that you won’t be swayed, to the point of supporting donal fore most, and societies worst imaginary / imaginable being/ beast, as your backup..... a reasoning mans position.... it’s a winning position, innit

and finally... illegal immigration is bad... quite correct.... but prey tell, where is illegal immigration happening? And prey also tell, which border of the United States is being over run?

now... for giggles... your point of view is definitely as valid is mine... unless it’s an unsubstantiated regurgitation of the misinformation and fake news that the most lying of American presidents is putting out there.... and which you haven’t bothered to verify, over the insanity of drinking the kool aid (that’s an American expression, btw, demonstrating that I know more about your culture, than you about mine... but I’m up for a quid pro quo on that)

and lastly... your a tax paying American funding this insanity... mmm... where you talking about irony?... lol... there it s... happily paying tax ( trump over the devil over a democrat), yet calling it insanity.

meanwhile, whilst making it all about trump and you... you forget the impact that trumps actions are having worldwide, thru word, deed and misdeed, and worse, care not for others, in a disturbing example of a complete lack of empathy, by clinging to trumps “insanity” (your expression) vs applying logic, reasoning and feelings to the reality of world events

5 hours ago, mikebike said:

If I were a nation of 350 million, ostensibly the greatest, most powerful, nation on earth, I wouldn't be trembling at a few thousand peeps at my border like a victim of Jigsaw...

I was in Cortez in about 2004-5 with my wife on a bike tour of 4 corners/southwest and stopped a biker bar around Mesa Verde. As soon as we entered the bar 2 locals started buying us Jagger-bombs. We drank with them for hours and accepted their generous offer to crash at their place as we were in no shape to get back on our bikes... Turns out one of them was recently released for a beating with tire iron and 200 stitches to an innocent on a 72 hour meth run... still ankle bracleted... Nicest folks we ever met.

Life is not a highway, its a narrow winding road. You never know what you'll find but being afraid NEVER helps.

What could possibly go wrong...…. So because you did a stupid thing and survived, we should greet these invaders with open arms. You know, that's the kind of story I would keep quiet about.

12 hours ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

You dont need to be an immigration judge to easily know the rules for asylum. It is extremely difficult to actually gain asylum, and most of these illegal immigrants are literally just economic migrants that want to come and work illegally. That is not a reason to be granted asylum, and the USA does not have to put up with this kind of chaos at its borders. 

Bum-rush the border? Prepare to be tear gassed. Its really not that hard. 

Corrupted Mexican government love to take advantage of this situation. No wonder they let those people come this close to the US border. 

If even small percentage of those people get in the US, thousands more will leave their countries for US. 

Right now, they are watching the news closely. 

15 hours ago, mikebike said:

Within this topic, I may have missed a few posts, doesn't appear to be any dialogue why currently there is in the US a backlog of 700,000 applications for entry into the US. One must presume reduction of funding / resources by the trump regime. Plus only a hundred or so a day being processed on the Southern Border crossings which means applicants have to wait months to apply and possible years for permission to enter causing unnecessary suffering. To add to the situation the trump regime is cutting back foreign aid which only exacerbates the problems in Central America and elsewhere, thereby more seeking entry to the US. In addition the trump regime has reduced to the number of asylum applicants entry to 45,000 p.a. To add the number of illegal migrants (visa overstayers) entering p.a. via airports is approx 40% of the total in the US. In summary to support trump's willful vilification of the disenfranchised without solutions for the home countries is to mimic the behaviour of the three monkeys, for which trump is a perfect cartoon example.

8 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Within this topic, I may have missed a few posts, doesn't appear to be any dialogue why currently there is in the US a backlog of 700,000 applications for entry into the US. One must presume reduction of funding / resources by the trump regime. Plus only a hundred or so a day being processed on the Southern Border crossings which means applicants have to wait months to apply and possible years for permission to enter causing unnecessary suffering. To add to the situation the trump regime is cutting back foreign aid which only exacerbates the problems in Central America and elsewhere, thereby more seeking entry to the US. In addition the trump regime has reduced to the number of asylum applicants entry to 45,000 p.a. To add the number of illegal migrants (visa overstayers) entering p.a. via airports is approx 40% of the total in the US. In summary to support trump's willful vilification of the disenfranchised without solutions for the home countries is to mimic the behaviour of the three monkeys, for which trump is a perfect cartoon example.

Are you an American taxpayer?

1 hour ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

At the border. It is illegal to enter the United States without permission. 

Back up - It’s legal to seek asylum at an official border crossing. But US border agents are blocking people from getting that far.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/6/5/17428640/border-families-asylum-illegal

Trump violates due process of law and is thus complicit in forcing migrants to circumvent official border points.

Perhaps Trump should be deported along with the offending migrants if he can't follow US laws.

25 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

Back up - It’s legal to seek asylum at an official border crossing. But US border agents are blocking people from getting that far.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/6/5/17428640/border-families-asylum-illegal

Trump violates due process of law and is thus complicit in forcing migrants to circumvent official border points.

Perhaps Trump should be deported along with the offending migrants if he can't follow US laws.

Trump is "complicit" in forcing migrants to circumvent official border points ????

Trumps fault illegal aliens are illegally trying to cross the border ????

28 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

Vox is left news source! Your use of it might of been taken in consideration, unfortunately for you, it's outdated!Next time check the date before you attack my President!

Back to my country using tear gas ,this is what happen's to potential criminals who want to  commit assault  and commit a crime of crossing illegal! 

On 11/28/2018 at 7:32 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

Back that up.

And then demonstrate the previous administration used tear gas against children.

What parent in their right mind would expose their kids in a riot situation, where they are likely to either get hurt from the rioters or exposed to chemical agents?

19 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Trump is "complicit" in forcing migrants to circumvent official border points ????

Trumps fault illegal aliens are illegally trying to cross the border ????

Lol, you have got to be joking.  That is right up there with blaming Trump for weather changes or natural disasters like earthquakes.  

3 hours ago, simple1 said:

There is such a small percentage of people who apply for asylum in the US that even have a valid reason for submitting an application.  Good for Trump for slowing this nonsense down ???? 

2 hours ago, Srikcir said:

Asylum seekers don't attack US border agents with rocks and try to overrun the border.  These people are illegals with no respect for law and order.  President Trump isn't violating any due process for anyone.  Where do you get this nonsensical information from?  

Archived