Extreme Brexit could be worse than financial crisis for UK: BoE

webfact

15 minutes ago, sanemax said:

That story isnt correct .

Ferange hasnt formed a new Party , someone else formed a Party and he would be willing to run as a candidate and that political party will only become active IF Brexit is delayed 

Heres the real story

https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage-hints-at-becoming-leader-of-newly-recognised-brexit-party-11632003

Farage himself has tweeted it and didn't seem to mind.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/5/2019 at 2:51 PM, bomber said:

not really i wont be living there,it was a shambles of a place even before brexit,brexit and the clowns who voted for it will make it even worse unless the govt stop it or half stop it,you may think different and i respect your decision,i have no kids so its future doesnt really matter to me,my parents wont be affected by the nutters,ive done my work and made my money and will be leaving,at least i wont be clogging up the hospital waiting rooms in my old age,that will please many on here,claimed £200 in benefits in 50 years and never spend a night in a hospital,pity there werent a lot more like me then the country wouldnt be bankrupt and on its knee's.

I suspect that many supporters of Brexit on these threads, have never claimed any benefits, never mind £200. So why do you mention it. It’s irrelevant if a person has,at sometime in their life, claimed benefits, or they’ve been lucky, not to have needed the support of state money.

8 minutes ago, nontabury said:

I suspect that many supporters of Brexit on these threads, have never claimed any benefits, never mind £200. So why do you mention it. It’s irrelevant if a person has,at sometime in their life, claimed benefits, or they’ve been lucky, not to have needed the support of state money.

i suspect 70-80% of long term benefit scroungers voted brexit and possibly more,i have no problem with anyone claiming short or medium term benefits.

On 11/29/2018 at 7:34 AM, TopDeadSenter said:

As a committed Brexiteer I take no notice of these ongoing and nonsensical threats from the establishment. Project Fear was a disaster and did not work, time to drop the negativity. To have our country back, in any shape or state, is a far better outcome than to remain in the failed experiment that is the European Union. Constant riots in France, shocking unemployment across the Spain, Portugal and Italy, porous borders and evil NGOs reeking havoc on the social cohesion across the board. Bully-boy non elected eurocrats telling us how to live and think. No. No. No. We will take a nice, fast, hard Brexit and we will be proud to be Great Britain once again.

Sure.... And have a happy life in caves and go fishing with a speer and riding on horses... ????

On 2/6/2019 at 7:33 AM, evadgib said:

If HMG roll over as expected re Brits living in EU they won't have a leg to stand on when challenged by the consortium again afterwards.

Interested parties should keep an eye on the pinned topic in the 'Home Country' section or join/follow the consortium on fb etc.

HTH

The unfair policy of ALL British governments, was challenged in 2008 at the European Court of Human Rights ( ECHR ). Where a panel of judges from different countries, upheld the Governments decision to freeze the British state pension in Certain countries. Amazingly, these included judges from countries, who do not discriminate against their own pensioners,who happen to  live in other parts of the world. 

1 hour ago, CG1 Blue said:

I very much doubt that. Do you have any evidence? 

please, doubt as much as you like, no problem

one interview, widely published, during the events in Davos, he was very very clear on the border issues.

the other one later can't remember when  and where

15 hours ago, bomber said:

lets hope the guy with 33 years in the city isnt lending money out to the likes of greece,i rest my case

You failed to understand how having struggling economies in the Eurozone makes the Euro weaker than it would be without those struggling economies. And that a weaker Euro is good for German exports. 

What case are you resting exactly? 

1 minute ago, melvinmelvin said:

please, doubt as much as you like, no problem

one interview, widely published, during the events in Davos, he was very very clear on the border issues.

the other one later can't remember where  and where

No Irish Taoiseach in their right mind would put in a hard border. Think about the repercussions of a hard border versus the repercussions of some people / goods getting across the border illegally. They would simply make some operational changes - as was stated by Barnier. 

On 2/6/2019 at 8:59 PM, bomber said:

they cannot stop them crossing the med,we cannot stop them crossing the channel,oceans cannot to moved iam afraid,never forget their goal is usually the UK for the insane benefits we give them because we want to,the french give them cardboard boxes we give them warm clean houses and a load of other goodies,now thats worth risking their lives for,26 others to choose from but they want OUR benefits because WE choose to give them,NOT THE EU

We cannot stop them crossing the channel. But we did stop a foreign aggressor in 1940.

Unfortunately in 2019 we are unable to do so. Is that progress.

F6EF3B30-EABC-4C92-95B4-AAA9F1D53C0A.jpeg

3 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

No Irish Taoiseach in their right mind would put in a hard border. Think about the repercussions of a hard border versus the repercussions of some people / goods getting across the border illegally. They would simply make some operational changes - as was stated by Barnier. 

I have no idea what so ever if Varadkar is in his right mind or not, I just listened to what he said,

the message was very clear. Prepared to put up a hard border.

This has been all over European msm.

6 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

You failed to understand how having struggling economies in the Eurozone makes the Euro weaker than it would be without those struggling economies. And that a weaker Euro is good for German exports. 

What case are you resting exactly? 

there are 26/27 nations in the EU some will go do better than others its a fact and unavoidable,again like your fellow loonies your problem is not with the EU but germany,a weaker euro is also good for the exports of spain,portugal,italy,greece etc,but you are obsessed with Germany.as it happens the euro isnt even weak if your took the time to check its performing well ,and if you have worked in the city for 33 years ive got two male reproductive organs.

4 minutes ago, nontabury said:

We cannot stop them crossing the channel. But we did stop a foreign aggressor in 1940.

Unfortunately in 2019 we are unable to do so. Is that progress.

F6EF3B30-EABC-4C92-95B4-AAA9F1D53C0A.jpeg

the UK isnt capable of progressing,and will not progress once out of the EU,surely the mess brexit has caused should of made that clearer than ever.

Just now, bomber said:

there are 26/27 nations in the EU some will go do better than others its a fact and unavoidable,again like your fellow loonies your problem is not with the EU but germany,a weaker euro is also good for the exports of spain,portugal,italy,greece etc,but you are obsessed with Germany.as it happens the euro isnt even weak if your took the time to check its performing well ,and if you have worked in the city for 33 years ive got two male reproductive organs.

yeah and no one mentions that the eastern european nations all do better now https://www.politico.eu/article/central-and-eastern-eu-gdp-growth-economies/ ...

On 2/7/2019 at 1:31 AM, Grouse said:

Actually, at the risk of being a drama queen, I've been in hospital after a minor stroke! Resting up so will respond!

Sorry to hear that Grouse. I’ve told you before,to take things easy and relax. As you cannot take it with you. Allthough they do say the richest people,are to be found in the graveyard.

Better to contribute to Thai Visa and give us all a laugh.

27 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Sorry to hear that Grouse. I’ve told you before,to take things easy and relax. As you cannot take it with you. Allthough they do say the richest people,are to be found in the graveyard.

Better to contribute to Thai Visa and give us all a laugh.

Very kind. Thanks!

8 hours ago, Loiner said:

Not only to scare the Tories, but to pick up the votes of those disaffected by the current CON MPs who ignore their voters. Equally to take the LAB voters who have finally seen the light about their party. He may well take some UKIP votes too.

Hopefully it will push us out No Deal.

He can have my vote.

38 minutes ago, melvinmelvin said:

I have no idea what so ever if Varadkar is in his right mind or not, I just listened to what he said,

the message was very clear. Prepared to put up a hard border.

This has been all over European msm.

Maybe you heard him pretend that a hard border is inevitable, or something along those lines. This is the most recent article I could find:

Coming under pressure during leaders’ questions, Varadkar said: “We are not planning for checks on the land border in Northern Ireland.”

All Coveney’s remarks proved, he said, is “that if you use the wrong words, or you say things in the wrong way, people will misinterpret that as meaning a secret plan and there is no such secret plan”.

“We had a hard border between Ireland and Northern Ireland. I remember it well during the Troubles … and before the single market in 1993,” he said. “I remember going there as a teenager. I remember the customs checks, I remember the 24-hour rule, I remember seeing soldiers, and I never want to see any of that ever again.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/16/irish-pm-denies-secret-plan-introduce-brexit-border-checks-leo-varadkar

Archived