BANGKOK 23 March 2019 05:18
webfact

Extreme Brexit could be worse than financial crisis for UK: BoE

6 minutes ago, samran said:

Trade talks with the Japanese continue to go backwards.

Wasnt this supposed to be all so easy? 

https://www.ft.com/content/9cd62bde-32ba-11e9-bd3a-8b2a211d90d5?fbclid=IwAR11D9rE2Gf_88Dbw15F7G-U8SzcC-_whXpTpaoNKlweqjTM6FtrhAdTDNo

No surpraise,what does the UK have to offer a nation of japans stature,they will be fleeing the UK soon anyway

Seven Labour MP's are resigning from the Labour Party as I speak. Announcement being made on BBC and Sky.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

I listen to LBC most of the time when I'm at home. When O'Brien comes on at 10 am after Nick Ferrari I usually have to turn it off after 10 minutes of listening to that creep.

I like you again. 😁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, yogi100 said:

I listen to LBC most of the time when I'm at home. When O'Brien comes on at 10 am after Nick Ferrari I usually have to turn it off after 10 minutes of listening to that creep.

Same here!  I think 10 minutes is about my limit too. I really like to hear the opposite to my POV for some balance, but O'Brien is just angry, blinkered and abusive. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Loiner said:

British exports to Japan are worth an impressive £9.9 billion a year, pretty much evenly split between goods and services, making Japan the UK’s 7th largest market on a value added basis.

The UK’s biggest visible exports are:
power generation equipment
vehicles
Other sectors that do well in Japan include:
machinery
chemicals
pharmaceuticals
scientific equipment
food and drink
Important earners include:
financial and insurance services
tourism
media (including TV, film and publishing)

https://exporttojapan.co.uk/guide/first-time-exporter/uk-exports-to-japan/

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Deary me...

you export EUR 15bn to little old Belgium - tariff free and with no restrictions.

But yeah, makes sense to put new barriers up for those exports so you can spend the next 20 year eeking out marginal concessions from the Japanese. 

Yeah, I know I know, blue passports makes it totally worth it. 

Edited by samran
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Loiner said:

British exports to Japan are worth an impressive £9.9 billion a year, pretty much evenly split between goods and services, making Japan the UK’s 7th largest market on a value added basis.

...which could explain why Japan has the upper hand in this negotiation. Attached the biggest trading partners of Japan. 

2789309E-1AC8-464D-8BA3-942E49AFC1F2.jpeg

49 minutes ago, evadgib said:

All is not lost .

Geez, getting desperate. 

Photo op talks, about nuclear reactors no less. The things are more expensive than people make them out to be, I’m pretty sure that you can take it as a given the project is year and years away, if it is even going to happen at all. 

Hinkley point is going at a snails pace from memory. 

14 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

...which could explain why Japan has the upper hand in this negotiation. Attached the biggest trading partners of Japan. 

2789309E-1AC8-464D-8BA3-942E49AFC1F2.jpeg

It will escape the blue passport lovers  that Japan’s closest trading relationships are all regional. 

But it don’t worry, brexit means they can devote all their energies to overtaking Singapore for exports to Japan! 

Funny that, having strong relationships with the markets close to you...

Edited by samran

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

Dear, dear Bomber. 58/60% leave is now the above Watford Gap average.

Those Barnier, Junker and Verustat chaps have played right into the leave's hands. Too bloody-minded for their own good.

Roll on Freedom. Reestablish our rightful place in the world, while the EU crumbles.

your life wont be any different with your supposed new freedom,and where exactly is the rightful place in the world for the UK,your benefits wont increase and are more likely to fall as the nations debt increases after brexit.EU wont crumble like so many of you lot predict,thats what you refer to as project fear,maybe your hoping the UK ran rise above those poor EU nations spain and portugal,but i doubt it.

International Living's Top 10 Places To Retire Abroad In 2018.html