BANGKOK 22 March 2019 20:04
webfact

Extreme Brexit could be worse than financial crisis for UK: BoE

25 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Like O'Brien? No thanks.

8 minutes later, got sucked in, what a waste of time. Thanks.

Sense of humour break down? Even American late night talk show hosts think Brexit is bloody stupid. If they get it,Brexit really IS stupid.

33 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Like O'Brien? No thanks.

8 minutes later, got sucked in, what a waste of time. Thanks.

It’s pretty good. Hit the nail. Of course Brexiteers don’t like to be confronted with reality. 

1 hour ago, dick dasterdly said:

Probably nearly as "flustered" as you and another poster, who seem to think brexiteers care about having a blue passport 😀!

They do!

19 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

Do you think the average American would be able

to find the UK on a map?

I am surprised you watch stuff like that, and the BBC.

I don't. Youtube suggested, sir! Who am I to argue?

As for the BBC, they still have pockets of greatness but too few. They need to stop dumbing down everything and stop pandering to yoof. Yoof are a lost cause to television broadcasting anyway.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

I am surprised you watch stuff like that, and the BBC.

I assume you consider the Daily Mirror and Pat’s YouTube channel a better choice?

1 hour ago, SheungWan said:

They do!

The urge to Gloat at the thought of you having to have one next time around hasn't gone amiss 😊

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, aright said:

Sorry to disappoint but no none of those reasons!  Stop rejoicing in the loss of 3500 jobs for the wrong reasons.

"Honda have been very clear – this decision has been made because of global trends and is not related to Brexit. The Turkey factory will also close as all European market production is being consolidated to Japan where the company is based.

This consolidation is made easier by the new EU-Japan trade deal which will allow Honda to produce their cars in Japan and import them into the EU, rather than produce the cars in Europe."

http://www.justintomlinson.com/news/4390-statement-on-honda

One of the defining characteristics of a cult is that they cling on to prophesy even as all the evidence demonstrates that their belief system is a fantastical dustbin of nonsense. You see it with the Seekers, you see it with the Branch Davidians. You see it with Brexiteers

Nobody is interested in any investigation that may prove they were manipulated.

Brexit means brexit, irrespective of how the result was obtained.

Theresa May must launch an independent investigation into “foreign influence and voter manipulation” in the Brexit vote, a committee of MPs says today, amid growing evidence of lawbreaking by Leave campaigners.

A highly critical report – which warns “democracy is at risk” from rogue practices on social media – turns its fire on the prime minister for the failure to probe their effect on the referendum result.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-vote-investigate-law-breaking-influence-manipulation-theresa-may-facebook-a8783746.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 1