Extreme Brexit could be worse than financial crisis for UK: BoE

webfact

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nontabury said:

The British government has already stated that those citizens of the E.u that are already here,can remain, and this has been pointed out numerous times on these threads. So why do you continue to sAy the opposite.

You are correct that people are far better informed regarding the + and - of remaining in the E.u. Thanks to the internet, we were far more informed in 2016 than in 1975 when we were conned into what we thought was a trading block.

506AF5A5-1083-49FA-B82C-E2C055A248C6.jpeg

That block that we do 51% of our ttade with....why are you so anti trade when the piece of cake trade deals promised ended up being chile palastine and the faroes,this alone is why MPs want brexit stopped,its so obvious that it will be a disaster but you still dream on regardless..silly man

1 hour ago, 7by7 said:

Changing the words of my post in order to make it slightly alliterative?

Have you nothing better to do?

I'm just trying to stay awake long enough to read your next contribution.

Was’t it a German general who said during w.w.1 

that the British are Lions led by Generals.  Well he was correct, and that is what the present day leader of Germany has thought throughout the 2019 surrender discussions.

Zee war is over you can leave your air raid shelter and claim your pension

The British government has already stated that those citizens of the E.u that are already here,can remain, and this has been pointed out numerous times on these threads. So why do you continue to sAy the opposite.

You are correct that people are far better informed regarding the + and - of remaining in the E.u. Thanks to the internet, we were far more informed in 2016 than in 1975 when we were conned into what we thought was a trading block.

506AF5A5-1083-49FA-B82C-E2C055A248C6.jpeg

I'll raise you with a wild cad Joker........

Image result for farage brexit unfinished

47 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Read a 39 page report !!!!!!!!!

No , cannot be bothered 

Cannot even be bothered just asking you to state what the outstanding issues are 

Yet again a Brexiteer refuses to read an independent report.

Yet you still feel able to question me on the veracity of my saying what's in it!

Typical Brexiteer logic!

Anyone who does bother to read the report will see that as far as the EC is concerned, there are no outstanding issues; but some have been referred for possible criminal prosecution. Whether or not the police and CPS agree is up to them.

11 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

You raise whatever you like..me..I'll raise my glass when the UK is out of the eu in a few weeksemoji6.pngemoji23.pngemoji6.png

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Dream on Leavemoaner........when are we leaving April 12th (of Never).....and so says the King and that's a long , long time......

Brexit bias EXPOSED: Jacob Rees-Mogg leads calls for Electoral Commission resignations

BREXIT bias among the Electoral Commission has sparked calls for members to resign after it emerged that almost half of the board breached the association’s impartiality rules.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/939997/brexit-news-jacob-rees-mogg-electoral-commission-bias-vote-leave-remain

Election watchdog head QUITS after claims commission is biased against Brexit

2 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Brexit bias EXPOSED: Jacob Rees-Mogg leads calls for Electoral Commission resignations

BREXIT bias among the Electoral Commission has sparked calls for members to resign after it emerged that almost half of the board breached the association’s impartiality rules.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/939997/brexit-news-jacob-rees-mogg-electoral-commission-bias-vote-leave-remain

Election watchdog head QUITS after claims commission is biased against Brexit

Ouch shouty headlines headache.  

15 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Yet again a Brexiteer refuses to read an independent report.

Yet you still feel able to question me on the veracity of my saying what's in it!

Typical Brexiteer logic!

Anyone who does bother to read the report will see that as far as the EC is concerned, there are no outstanding issues; but some have been referred for possible criminal prosecution. Whether or not the police and CPS agree is up to them.

A 39 page report .

I do not find the issue to be  either important or interesting enough to read 39 pages .

I was also asking you to state exactly what you meant , you could have wrote that in one sentence , instead of backing up what you said in one sentence , you give me a 39 page report to read ..

As it seems, there are no outstanding issues about the legality of the Brexit referendum campaign and you were just making that bit up 

5 hours ago, bomber said:

That block that we do 51% of our ttade with....why are you so anti trade when the piece of cake trade deals promised ended up being chile palastine and the faroes,this alone is why MPs want brexit stopped,its so obvious that it will be a disaster but you still dream on regardless..silly man

I’m not anti trade, I’m pro Democracy. And I see no reason why we cannot have both.

I noticed this Brexit attempt to disrupt the  continental ferries at Plymouth managed to draw a crowd of twelve people.

The irony of disrupting ferry services to Europe seems to have escaped them as has the comment by protestor Karen Gadd 62......

“I’m advising my kids to leave the country. Got to Greece or somewhere. I feel sorry for the people having to grow up in this country.” She has a daughter and six grandchildren. (Plymouth Herald)

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/local-news/brexit-ferry-protest-plymouth-no-2677855

Looking at some of the posts here, it seems that Brexiteers are unaware that they are displaying a huge lack of understanding of democracy and are further illustrating this by being naively selective with their arguments about referendums........

54731239_359108888033357_863903044905992192_n.jpg

5 minutes ago, wilcopops said:

Looking at some of the posts here, it seems that Brexiteers are unaware that they are displaying a huge lack of understanding of democracy and are further illustrating this by being naively selective with their arguments about referendums........

54731239_359108888033357_863903044905992192_n.jpg

Although Ferange didnt state that he would demand another referendum if he lost .

Brexit wasnt won on L"lies" and they are indeed trying to overturn a democratic vote , more lefty lies

Archived