BANGKOK 20 March 2019 09:45
webfact

Extreme Brexit could be worse than financial crisis for UK: BoE

52% is mathematically higher than 48.

In a case of a nation the government is aware that nearly the 1/2 of its population has a different opinion than the other 1/2, and that this may eventually create hard confrontation between their citizens. 

While the majority has to been respected, the government can not simply ignore the 48%.

One way is to prove the 48, that the 52 were right. 

Not evident so far, the 48 still blaming the 52, the 52 blaming the E.U..

Real tangible facts are necessary.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, aright said:

There you go getting all over-reactive, protective and hissy, but if I offended I am sorry.

You certainly have a right to comment and you certainly don't need to justify your existence to me. I only ask because your experience of people in the UK is completely different to mine and since my business requires extensive travel and there aren't too many places I haven't been I just wondered where that place is. If you are going to make statements about the feelings of plenty of people it's not unreasonable for me to ask where are they?

However if you are working undercover and don't want to identify that place......fine with me.....you didn't have to get apoplectic, all you had to say was I prefer not to tell you......job done.

As for pedantic text, reading is not compulsory so do yourself a favour.  

You seem obsessed by me. Let it go man! Oh and learn about paragraphs.

2 hours ago, vogie said:

This is Hans Olaf Henkel, member of the European Parliament, he states that the EU must take some responsibility for the UK leaving the EU.

The U.K. leaving the E.U. will not be a good thing for the E.U.. 

All the members of the E.U. are aware of this.

Nevertheless they  all agree they can only accept the requirements of the U.K. to a certain degree.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

The EU could have done much more, they chose not to, from the biginning they have been very heavy handed and intransigent, not losing face is more important to them than businesses going under on mainland Europe and in the UK.

This is an opinion, you are of course entitled to have.

Some others ( Europeans ) have also an opinion; they consider that the U.K. is still thinking they are exceptional, and that their requests should automatically be accepted by anyone, hands down. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

This is an opinion, you are of course entitled to have.

Some others ( Europeans ) have also an opinion; they consider that the U.K. is still thinking they are exceptional, and that their requests should automatically be accepted by anyone, hands down. 

Of course you are entitled to your opinion too.

What makes you think that the British think they are exceptional, what I think is that we both see the EU differently. I would be nice if we all understood each others perception of the EU.

But there are many on here coming out with wording like, the 'Brits are nothing but trouble', 'why don't you leave now', I could go on, but I'm sure you get the idea. I just wonder if these people that write this actually have an ulterior motive for it.

But the reason I posted the video, was because he spoke a lot of sense, in a friendly manner, something lacking within the EU, would you agree?

• Like 1

Trump should be sending troops into the EU, and bombing

Brussels to reinstate democracy, and declare Farage as the

new president.

• Haha 2

Being 70, I am not really interested anymore.

Rather selfish, I hope, and sure many Europeans of my age and even younger hope as well, Brexit doesn't affect us personally.

Negative comments about the British or the Europeans will always appear on a forum.

The majority of the Europeans, idem the British, have no hard feeling against each other.

Each party know that the others are different in many aspects.

But if things may turn bad, it is a great possibility that the Europeans will blame all the British without distinction ( Leavers/Remainers) for it.

As there is the a great possibility that the U.K. blame the E.U. for everything.

6 hours ago, samran said:

You seem obsessed by me. Let it go man! Oh and learn about paragraphs.

Not as obsessed and masochistic as you are with pedantic text!

😩  I'm finished😁   

Edited by aright
  • Like 1