Video: Walking street prostitute taken on reenactment after tourist dozes off

webfact

Video: Walking street prostitute taken on reenactment after tourist dozes off

4pm_VI.jpg

Picture: Siamchon

The chief of the Pattaya police took a Walking Street prostitute on a reenactment for the cameras after she stole hundreds of Euros from a tourist. 

The man who was not named in the Siamchon News story had met Netrathip "Kaew" Yingyong, 48, in the street on Sunday and taken her back to room 218 in a nearby South Pattaya hotel. 

After what Siamchon called a "massage" the tourist dozed off and Kaew went through his possessions making off with 200 Euros and 4,000 Thai baht. 

CCTV soon led to her downfall and charges of theft during the hours of darkness. 

The video showed Kaew pointing at the tourist's suitcase and some clothes in a wardrobe. 

Later chief Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch accepted Kaew's admission of guilt and detained her. 

Source: Siamchon

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-29

4 hours ago, BigBadGeordie said:

This lady obviously saw a niche in the market, as it was only a few days ago Pattaya's finest inspected Walking Street and said there was"No Prostitution"!

You've got to feel sorry for the BiB, turn their back for 5 minutes and everything goes to shit again. 

I someone steal 10k THB for me i feel like I won't even go to police if I have to deal with 10 people and reporters in my room all day. 

Can't we just refuse to have people with cameras going all over your stuff and post it online ?

53 minutes ago, Alex Sharp said:

The reenactment requires the presence of 11 people ???

Agreed.  I am surprised these cops dont get around in buses or vans because it takes so many of them to arrest one small lady??  Or maybe the other 9 were just there for the photo shoot ????

6 hours ago, evadgib said:

What is the point of these entirely unnecessary point-a-thons & did this bloke agree to be formally identified while the purp gets a mask?

Don't tell us you expect logic in Thailand. It makes sense to a Thai, although I am sure they wouldn't be able to explain why, except to say, "Because."

3 hours ago, OnTheRun said:

You've got to feel sorry for the BiB, turn their back for 5 minutes and everything goes to shit again. 

Yep and one day (maybe) someone will wake up that more severe punishments might help to improve the whole situation.

8 hours ago, BigBadGeordie said:

This lady obviously saw a niche in the market, as it was only a few days ago Pattaya's finest inspected Walking Street and said there was"No Prostitution"!

Yep No prostitution,,,, Only sex for a few Bucks,,,,

5 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

If the guy didn't pay her then she isn't a prostitute at that time.

If the woman makes her living providing sex for financial reward, she's a prostitute. 

That's like saying a burglar who breaks into a house and finds nothing of value is not a thief because he didn't steal on that occasion.

He met her on the street and she agreed to return with him to his room, presumably for improving her carnal knowledge. She got busted for her greed.

10 hours ago, evadgib said:

What is the point of these entirely unnecessary point-a-thons & did this bloke agree to be formally identified while the purp gets a mask?

The finger pointing has a long tradition in Thailand, I think it goes back 200 years. 

This is just another part of Thai culture westerners do not understand, just accept it and enjoy. 

women-stand-wearing-traditional-cloth-th

But in a way it`s all rather sad. At 48 years old I guess this woman`s future is not looking bright and her prospects for her old age are grim. These people are not genuinely bad but desperate and it could be said that hiring these women for sexual services is a form of abusing those that are little more than street beggars with no hope.

I do have some pity and compassion for these women.

Archived