Current Vice President of Operations for Web Design / Marketing Company looking for new oppurtunities.

Hi there. 27 years old, lived in Thailand for 5 years. Currently in America as I recently returned get married, allow my wife to gain some work experience in the US, and to help grow the business I started about 10 years ago. I am the Vice President of Operations and we've recently eclipsed 1 million USD in annual revenue, which means I am now looking for challenges elsewhere. We will be moving back to Thailand in January.

Qualifications:

• BA in Music Technology. I can offer a professional level of Audio Recording, Engineering, and Live Sound.
  • 10 years ago I helped found a company that is now an industry leader in automotive websites and marketing. Our work has won numerous national awards.
  • 8+ years of experience in web design, SEO, marketing, and operations management. I'm certified in Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
  • Recently began an Associate's Degree program in IT to learn the fundamentals of programming, networking, and security. I have working knowledge of PHP and networking infrastructure, and even more experience with HTML and CSS.

Other work experience includes:

• Lecturer at a 2 Thai universities (subjects included Western Lit, Poetry, and Music) and 1 private school (Computer Teacher)
  • Event Coordinator for one of Bangkok's largest private schools.
  • Media Producer for a Bangkok production studio. As apart of their team, I helped secure international IPs for the Thai market (namely Ch. 3 and Work Point). I was responsible for graphics, web design, and acting as a foreign liaison.

Please contact me with concrete offers or leads and I will share my CV and LinkedIn profile.

Archived