Dog house Dog Kennel where to buy BKK Pattaya or easy idea to do it yourself ?

pehice

I don't know what your specific needs are or the size of your dog.

To me, a 'dog house' is a wooden structure where the dog sometimes treats it as home outdoors (also can be purchased made of plastic).

But a 'kennel' (also known as a crate) is an enclosed "cage" with a latching gate, usually used for transporting your dog by road, boat or air.

If you just want to contain a dog outside for a while, I've seen an endless number of creations using discarded refrigerator (wire) shelves. These can be fastened where they meet with wire or nylon tie straps, limited only by your imagination.

But there is another meaning (English) for 'dog house'. That would be when the expat of a relationship goes out by himself for the evening and leaves the Thai gal at home. When he returns, he will be in the 'dog house'. ????

hello, thank you I will check sukhumvit, but if it costs thousands I will try to make it.

do you know where I can buy palettes to have cheap wood ? I want a "box" house as I do not like any house with a standard useless roof. I want to put flowers on top of the dog house.

On 11/30/2018 at 10:08 PM, JohnC said:

Siamburries at the top of Soi Khatalo was trying to give away free pallets last week, I dont know if he still has them. 

Not anymore more it seems, but thank you ❤️

And I checked the shop near Makro, but it's so overpriced...

On 11/30/2018 at 7:18 AM, neeray said:

If you just want to contain a dog outside for a while,

or even inside the house.......

13 hours ago, pehice said:

And I checked the shop near Makro, but it's so overpriced...

I have a 2m x 2m enclosure (about 1m high stained soft wood picket fence style but rounded tops) bought from here some years ago that was used to keep the dogs enclosed downstairs at night. Detachable hinges on the 4 corners with a door in the middle of one side.

Anybody interested please make me an offer :smile: 

Hi OP, if you want to keep it simple and functional and do it yourself, the below two pictures might help. Any welder can make the frame from tubular and weld in the wire panels. This shouldn't cost too much. And of course you can make to whatever size you need; put a plywood roof on it to keep your plants on......................:thumbsup:

The shape of the first picture is caused by camera angle, it is in fact true.

resized_20180410_072541.jpg.852ab9402d409acd7b907364686c687c.jpg

resized_20180410_072517.jpg.70c009177a802d33a4251663e2be19a6.jpg

Archived