Thai women queuing up for "erotic massage" with a happy ending!

rooster59

11 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Rarely about sex I'm told by several of the female part.

It is all about 'looking after' (i.e. hugs and money) and most of the females in those relationships would go with whatever sex offered them those things and many, of course, are broken hearted by some mean chappie and the Tom offers solace etc.

Apparently, we do not talk to the same women; or maybe the women don't confide in one of us.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

And as far as I know, ordinary women (i.e. not hookers) feel the same way about giving blow jobs to their boyfriends/husbands.  Hollywood is responsible for making it appear 'ordinary' for women to give their hubby's blow jobs, IMO!

Admittedly, it's not often a topic of conversation amongst ordinary women ????.

sounds to me like your either with or going with women that dont really like or love you or your not clean, (sorry) ive never had that problem with western or Thai women. quite the opposite in fact.

• 2 months later...

And what do his clients have to say about this?

De doo doo doo

De daa daa daa

That's all I want to say to you.

So, clearly they're overcome. There must be quite a sting in Doo's services, for he's got them walking on the moon by the sounds of it.

On 12/1/2018 at 10:26 AM, Just1Voice said:

Hey, why not.  And they are willing to pay him for a "happy ending", which is a bit of a role reversal.  Go for it, young man, and enjoy it while you can.

Why not? Because it is disgusting and this scumbag should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I am not getting any action so why should anyone else?

On 12/2/2018 at 12:05 PM, dick dasterdly said:

And as far as I know, ordinary women (i.e. not hookers) feel the same way about giving blow jobs to their boyfriends/husbands.  Hollywood is responsible for making it appear 'ordinary' for women to give their hubby's blow jobs, IMO!

Admittedly, it's not often a topic of conversation amongst ordinary women ????.

"Admittedly, it's not often a topic of conversation amongst ordinary women "

- How do you know that?

- What are 'ordinary women?'

On 12/1/2018 at 12:40 PM, Jeremy50 said:

Rather him than me, some women have privates that one can barely look at, let alone give it a tongueing . The money would have to be substantial. 

I agree. Being a gigolo, or offering these services would be quite a challenge, with most of the customers. After all, the models, and beauties that we would prefer as customers, if we were in this position, are not he ones in need of this service! 

41 minutes ago, scorecard said:

"Admittedly, it's not often a topic of conversation amongst ordinary women "

- How do you know that?

- What are 'ordinary women?'

You're quite correct - the word 'ordinary' is very wrong, as we all have different social spheres.  I should have said 'in my experience'.

On 12/1/2018 at 3:39 PM, dunroaming said:

If he has any sense he will set up a school teaching other Thai men the art of the sensual massage.  I am sure there are plenty who would pay highly for that training and there would be plenty of volunteers for them to practice on ????

I think a russian lady(s) spent a year in Bangkok Hilton (or similar place) for offering training. It put me off offering to pass on the benefits of my research. ????

This thread is very naughty. I am gonna go back to one of the squillion new - visa rule threads. Too rude for me here.

Archived