BMW 310R Poblems

d4291797

I almost bought a s1000r but it seemed like service was too hit and miss and didn't get much confidence from dealership, i think they care much less about bikes than selling cars so they they don't really care about bikes too much (even though they're not cheap) 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The TART Motorrad Cave in Lampang is managed by excellent English speaking Khun Jay. This is the branch of TART Motorrad from Nonthaburi.

It has been established by best aircraft mechanic in Thailand, widely regarded as the best motorcycle mechanic of any brand in entire country.

Motorrad Cave / Tart Motorrad, Lampang: 18.204384, 99.3896012

Contact Jay directly at 093-2952495

If fone number gets deleted, PM me for it. Truly quality work.

TART Motorrad BMW Service Station
Tha Sai, Mueang Nonthaburi District, Nonthaburi 11000
Phone: 095 597 4917
GPS: 13.869743, 100.510430
MAP: goo.gl/dbkBhU

1 hour ago, d4291797 said:

Read my lips people!

The MT 07 is a fantastic bike.
BUT for a 72 yr old shortarse, it was getting a challenge to move around, and be like a ballet dancer!
Fairly high weight and higher seat height, compared with 320R.

BMW 320R seat height 20 mm less, weight 24kgs lighter.

I rest my case.
Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Thanks for the update. I like to read information like this.

It seems most guys, and I include myself in part, think more power must be more fun.

But often more powerful bikes have disadvantages which we like to ignore - because it has more power...

That reminds me long time ago I read an article about different riders using different motocross bikes with 125, 250 and 500cc (two-stoke, yes, it was a long time ago). I remember that most riders were fastest with the 125cc and only the professionals, who were used to more power and more weight, were a little faster with the bigger bikes.

Archived