My Thai Friend is looking for Love, any advice I can give her ?

Bonobojt

Hey Ladies, I am a male but I have a female friend who is Thai, living and working in Bangkok. She is looking for Love, and wants marriage and a baby, she’s in her late twenties now. She’s struggling to find a nice guy, she’s tried online dating but said the guys just want to have Sex with her. 

Is there any way for her to meet a nice guy without online dating in Bangkok ? Any way to find love in Thailand? Any advice I could give her ? 

I have nothing against mixed nationalities couples, but why would one in "late twenties" search explicitly for a "foreign" different race partner in her own country?

What is she expecting?
I mean, when it happens it happens. But it is a difference if one actively search for it or if just happens.

Same applies to foreigner that come to Thailand to find a future partner.
They usually also have expectations or illusions about "the Thai woman" in general or they are 53y. and looking for a new wife that is max. 26y, old.

19 minutes ago, uwe_rayong said:

I have nothing against mixed nationalities couples, but why would one in "late twenties" search explicitly for a "foreign" different race partner in her own country?

What is she expecting?
I mean, when it happens it happens. But it is a difference if one actively search for it or if just happens.

Same applies to foreigner that come to Thailand to find a future partner.
They usually also have expectations or illusions about "the Thai woman" in general or they are 53y. and looking for a new wife that is max. 26y, old.

I do not see anything in the ops original post where it states the young lady is explicitly looking for a westerner.

8 hours ago, uwe_rayong said:

It is possible she prefers western males as generally they treat their wifes/girlfriends better than the average thai male....that is what my thai GF of 6 years tells me anyhow.....:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I have a story - that actually happened. My wife's first cousin - a 25 year old female - met an English Farang online and communicated for a while until he came to stay in a condo in Jomtien. She moved in with him, but left after 3 weeks being as he was a bit old for her (70).

So, she went home again and not to be deterred, she continued with the same online site and met another English Farang and after a few months he also decided to come to Thailand to meet her. The plan was to meet in a restaurant in Pattaya, with the Farang's English friend - along with the friend's Thai wife - in attendance so that they would be a foursome.

My wife's cousin was a bit late arriving - due to bus connections from up country - and she eventually got to the restaurant. However, as well as the two couples, the Farang had also invited his father.

When my wife's cousin walked in, the "father" immediately got up and said to her: "What are you doing here"?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2018 at 1:09 PM, petermik said:

It is possible she prefers western males as generally they treat their wifes/girlfriends better than the average thai male....that is what my thai GF of 6 years tells me anyhow.....:thumbsup:

mine told me the same thing but at the end of the sentence she added.... ATM

Archived