Life Insurance Combined with Health Insurance

onera1961

I want to purchase a life insurance combined with a health insurance. Can knowledgeable people comment on LH Bank's CI Super Care Insurance? Here is there URL

It seems to cover life + health after 10 years of approximate 60K/year payment. The death benefit is one million. Am I interpreting it right? 

https://www.lhbank.co.th/Person/Lists/Life_Insurance-LH_Bank_Health_Lifetime-CI_SuperCare/3/29

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

That's a life insurance plus one time pay-out for criticial illness, not health.

So, i pay for 10 years (60K baht)/year (or 600K for 10 years), and my nominee will get 1 million if die for any reason (not accident), right?

If a develop a critical illness, for example heart condition or kidney failure, they will cover it? There is no out-patient benefits, right? Does it cover maintenance for critical ill ness, e.g. CAT and PAD?

31 minutes ago, onera1961 said:

So, i pay for 10 years (60K baht)/year (or 600K for 10 years), and my nominee will get 1 million if die for any reason (not accident), right?

If a develop a critical illness, for example heart condition or kidney failure, they will cover it? There is no out-patient benefits, right? Does it cover maintenance for critical ill ness, e.g. CAT and PAD?

It gives no health cover at all for critical illness, only a lump sum payment. You'd have to check with them the definition of critical illness.

In general, I'd say save the 600k and with interest you'll have something to give your nominee after still being alive after 10 years. This cover is IMO expensive.

• 1 month later...

Archived