British TV star Lisa Appleton rushed to hospital in Thailand after an enormous abscess in her mouth exploded

webfact

SWELL HELL 

Lisa Appleton rushed to hospital in Thailand after an enormous abscess in her mouth exploded

The reality TV star has been left with severe swelling on the left side of her face, but is now said to be on the mend after the shock health scare

EXCLUSIVE

By Amanda Devlin and Ellie Henman

LA.jpg

Lisa Appleton seen after an enormous abscess exploded in her mouth

LISA Appleton was rushed to hospital in Thailand after collapsing when an enormous abscess in her mouth exploded.

The reality TV star has been left with severe swelling on the left side of her face, but is now said to be on the mend after the shock health scare.

She has been pictured looking worse for wear with a tight bandage wrapped around her head following her recent face and eyelid surgery.

A source told The Sun Online: "Lisa was rushed to hospital during a day out at the beach in Thailand.

"She had a large abcess in her mouth which burst suddenly. "Lisa collapsed and an ambulance was called. She was absolutely terrified.

Full story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/celebrities/7874958/lisa-appleton-abscess-mouth-exploded-hospital/

-- THE SUN 2018-12-03

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine that, a huge explosion of pus directly into her mouth, it makes me want to puke just thinking about it! I bet the doctor had a really enthralling time getting his fingers around it and just squeezing out that gunge - I bet she could hear and feel it crackling ansd squirting into her mouth. I would have paid 1000 Baht for the pleasure of squeezing it out. Like a boil on steroids.

Archived