Danish man marries his Thai ladyboy sweetheart - but has never asked if she's a he!

webfact

On 12/3/2018 at 12:07 PM, Jeremy50 said:

555, you can tell these guys that a thousand times, but they never seem to get it. Or why would a ladyboy find a gay man attractive? They wouldn't, they would think it absurd. A lot of strait men like ladyboys because they find them more feminine that girls, and better and more responsive in bed than girls. Absolutely nothing to do with being gay. How can people live in Thailand for so many years and just not understand that gender and sexuality can be far more flexible than a lifetime of pub bigotry has led you to believe?

Gender is totally inflexible

X chromosome

Y chromosome

Everything else is just drama, fiction and politics.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ozmeldo said:

Gender is totally inflexible

X chromosome

Y chromosome

Everything else is just drama, fiction and politics.

having only little knowledge is dangerous...

maybe read up on this subject before posting nonsense.

hint: there are more configurations than XY and XX

8 minutes ago, manarak said:

probably the bottom line is not so much about a gender, than it it about agenda

37 minutes ago, tifino said:

probably the bottom line is not so much about a gender, than it it about agenda

Oh, here we go.  Was waiting for this 'agenda' stuff to come up.

So what is the agenda with this story?

Are all the ladyboys seeking to secretly take over the world and do away with women, so they can seduce you?  

9 hours ago, manarak said:

Except its known as xy system and you know exactly what I'm talking about. Straw man.

2 hours ago, ozmeldo said:

Except its known as xy system and you know exactly what I'm talking about. Straw man.

I don't see what the name has to do with anything. we are talking about cases that are different from the normal cases, so why would you use the normal case to talk about exceptions? to deny exceptions? doesn't make sense, ergo, it's nonsense.

On 12/3/2018 at 5:07 AM, Jeremy50 said:

555, you can tell these guys that a thousand times, but they never seem to get it. Or why would a ladyboy find a gay man attractive? They wouldn't, they would think it absurd. A lot of strait men like ladyboys because they find them more feminine that girls, and better and more responsive in bed than girls. Absolutely nothing to do with being gay. How can people live in Thailand for so many years and just not understand that gender and sexuality can be far more flexible than a lifetime of pub bigotry has led you to believe?

so calling anyone gay is bigotry now.what world do u live in!

• 4 weeks later...

Are you a man? Otherwise I've been podding your love button for the past hour.

Come on! Course he knows! He must have noticed she'd been using his razor. Lifted her skirt to pee in the toilet. The ease in which she agrees to backdoor access.

Else wise his partner must have such a small JT that only a micro biologist can see how proud he can get.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 12/31/2018 at 11:49 PM, Wilsonandson said:

Are you a man? Otherwise I've been podding your love button for the past hour.

Come on! Course he knows! He must have noticed she'd been using his razor. Lifted her skirt to pee in the toilet. The ease in which she agrees to backdoor access.

Else wise his partner must have such a small JT that only a micro biologist can see how proud he can get.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Or of course that he has had the whole lot (tackle et al) removed so the new husband wouldn't know the difference?

Archived