Danish man marries his Thai ladyboy sweetheart - but has never asked if she's a he!

webfact

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

Or why would a ladyboy find a gay man attractive? They wouldn't, they would think it absurd.

You are right.

I know somebody in my close acquaintances group She is straith 100% and since a while "dating" a LB.

And from what i hear from her family "he" is very succesfull with women. He cheats on her with alot of women and it is not in a lesbian way.

I read the couple had known each other for 4 years , I wonder they hadn't already slept together . Perhaps neither is highly sexed , so that intercourse is not a big feature of the relationship . I recall from the musical " My fair Lady " the song " Why Can't A woman Be More Like A Man " . 

So this time he's trying it with a man ?

regards Worgeordie

Well actually, many men treat their male friends with more respect than they do their wives ...Example ..Hubby is flopped into his fav. chair on a Sat. afternoon watching the racing on the Box....beer in one hand, fag in the other ..phone rings ....It's a mate of his....."Hey pal, me car's broken down, come and pick me up, will ye"......"No problem" says Hubby.

Different scenario ...phone rings...Wifey on the phone..."Husband dearest ..am at the shopping mall, have a ton of shopping, will ye come down and pick me up"?..."Get a Taxi woman...I'm too busy now"

End of story.

I get from OP that John does not mind what gender his love is. Just surprised it took him 54 years and 3 marriages to realize he was gay.

Gay men don't often fall in love with someone that looks remarkably like a woman.  Gay men like dudes!

Gay men don't often fall in love with someone that looks remarkably like a woman.  Gay men like dudes!

And straight man do not sleep with another man????

Though gay man in denial would very much be in love with someone who looks like a woman but has the hardware of a man 

And straight man do not sleep with another man????

Though gay man in denial would very much be in love with someone who looks like a woman but has the hardware of a man 

Everyone is different.  In this story, so long as they both love each other I am happy for them.

People don't have to be 100 percent gay or 100 percent straight.   Also over time peoples sexual attractions can change.  

Its not about a gay man being in denial.  Even gay people might like masculine looking guys, or feminine guys.  Straight men might like busty big women, or tiny skinny ones.  And, some men like a mix of man and woman... in this case this ladyboy.  And EVERYBODY likes different things in bed.

I would like the opinion of a gay, for him, a ladyboy,catoy, not operate of course, is seen more like a man or more like a woman? 

Personally, as a straight man, I cannot see a ladyboy as half a woman, even when very beautiful and sexy, I admit some can be very sexy that obvious,  but it will always be a man in my book. 

This topic has been discussed ad nauseam in other threads on here, with openly gay members confirming they have zero attraction to ladyboys. The target audience should be obvious anyway when you consider the location of the ladyboy bars - not in the gay districts of Bangkok or Pattaya, but mixed right in amidst the regular girls... they represent about a third of all the bars in Nana Plaza. 

Everyone is different.  In this story, so long as they both love each other I am happy for them.

People don't have to be 100 percent gay or 100 percent straight.   Also over time peoples sexual attractions can change.  

Its not about a gay man being in denial.  Even gay people might like masculine looking guys, or feminine guys.  Straight men might like busty big women, or tiny skinny ones.  And, some men like a mix of man and woman... in this case this ladyboy.  And EVERYBODY likes different things in bed.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night , no one is judging ????

I'm sure that was a big surprise there..Seriously dude... didn't even occur to you to check what you're BEFORE marrying the other dude?...

He didn't need to ask. He surely knew. Each to his own as they say. If it makes them both happy, why not. Good luck to them.

I think it’s a totally different attraction beyond straight or gay.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

like what? eyes see a woman, but really its a man,  subconsciously one believes he is sleeping with a woman ie not gay, yet he is sleeping with man to satisfy the real feeling.

Though i could be mixing up subconscious and conscious mind ????

Don't tell anyone especially my wife but when she goes to see her mother in Bangkok I share the bedroom with a 12 year old female. She does everything I tell her to do, like sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed 99% of the time. 1% of the time she can get on the bed while I'm sleeping and get her head on my wife's pillow. Her breath can be a rough at times as well.

One of the biggest problems is the hair she casts, takes a bit of hoovering to clear up. 

Should I worry? Not really, as long as I let her out in the morning to go sh-t in the garden no-one else seems to think it's wrong.

Don't tell anyone especially my wife but when she goes to see her mother in Bangkok I share the bedroom with a 12 year old female. She does everything I tell her to do, like sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed 99% of the time. 1% of the time she can get on the bed while I'm sleeping and get her head on my wife's pillow. Her breath can be a rough at times as well.

One of the biggest problems is the hair she casts, takes a bit of hoovering to clear up. 

Should I worry? Not really, as long as I let her out in the morning to go sh-t in the garden no-one else seems to think it's wrong.

Thats the type of joke that you can guess the punchline after the first sentence 

Archived