Danish man marries his Thai ladyboy sweetheart - but has never asked if she's a he!

webfact

Thats the type of joke that you can guess the punchline after the first sentence 

And I mean thanks in a nice way.

The post for me is as relative as all the other is he gay, didn't he know, why didn't he know posts.

Who actually cares.

Leave them alone to live the way they want to live.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure that was a big surprise there..Seriously dude... didn't even occur to you to check what you're BEFORE marrying the other dude?...

Seriously dude........do you think he didn't know? Maybe, and you don't have to think very hard about this, he didn't ask because he knew already and this is who he wanted to be with. Good on him I say.????

After 4 years he should have found out if he likes whatever he gets.

after burrowing through all the latter Posts, I came back to this one

as it gets to the core of someone foreign having an understanding of Thai culture

having known her those 4 years, to me he knew not to ask the obvious question; as it would have put her into a position he wouldn't want his 'love' to find herself in...

for to ask the question, and to get an answer; it would have required her to either flatout lie

she would have then been 'against' him for putting her in that position.

at the other end of the equation; he wouldnt want to have her say the truth, because it would have made her lose face

he might be not be a fan of Little Britain, as it is too close the bone for him? 

image.jpeg.d3443974c6dff08ed1f2d937b41d7db3.jpeg especially the earliest Tong Ting Ying Yong episode 

Homophobia is a hate crime in many places. Some posters on here would be facing a court appearance in 5-10 days, once bailed.

This is 2018, not 1918. People who mock others for being different are themselves a bit odd in the head.

I wish the couple all the happiness in the world.

555, you can tell these guys that a thousand times, but they never seem to get it. Or why would a ladyboy find a gay man attractive? They wouldn't, they would think it absurd. A lot of strait men like ladyboys because they find them more feminine that girls, and better and more responsive in bed than girls. Absolutely nothing to do with being gay. How can people live in Thailand for so many years and just not understand that gender and sexuality can be far more flexible than a lifetime of pub bigotry has led you to believe?

"they find them more feminine that girls"

"and better and more responsive in bed than girls"

WOW! This indeed is news. But find it difficult to find the courage to prove it!

"they find them more feminine that girls"

"and better and more responsive in bed than girls"

WOW! This indeed is news. But find it difficult to find the courage to prove it!

No courage necessary.  Either you will like it or you won't.  If you don't like it don't do it again.

This topic has been discussed ad nauseam in other threads on here, with openly gay members confirming they have zero attraction to ladyboys. The target audience should be obvious anyway when you consider the location of the ladyboy bars - not in the gay districts of Bangkok or Pattaya, but mixed right in amidst the regular girls... they represent about a third of all the bars in Nana Plaza. 

I read TV every day for more than six years now I never saw the subject discussed "ad nauseam" sometimes yes, but I probably never paid attention.

"they represent about a third of all the bars in Nana Plaza". At least I've learned something :jap: 

I also learned the openly gay members have zero attraction to ladyboy, so only the gays not openly gay are attracted by ladyboys :biggrin:

See the Transphobics are out in force again today!!!
We are not transphobic,couldnt care less what people like to do for sex ,but just because you think your a woman does not make you one,born a man die a man,its nature ,but we will never see eye to eye. So lets just accept each others views and not call people names

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

And straight man do not sleep with another man????

Though gay man in denial would very much be in love with someone who looks like a woman but has the hardware of a man 

So, let's follow your logic a little further. If a gay man could overcome the exterior appearances for the hardware he wanted; could a strait man overcome only a third of the hardware for the exterior appearances he wanted?

So, let's follow your logic a little further. If a gay man could overcome the exterior appearances for the hardware he wanted; could a strait man overcome only a third of the hardware for the exterior appearances he wanted?

I have no idea what you on about.

I have no idea what you on about.

Did you read the post to which I commented? It said, " Though gay man in denial would very much be in love with someone who looks like a woman but has the hardware of a man "

Let me translate for you. If a gay can forget about appearances for hardware; could a strait forget about some of the hardware for appearances?

Did you read the post to which I commented? It said, " Though gay man in denial would very much be in love with someone who looks like a woman but has the hardware of a man "

Let me translate for you. If a gay can forget about appearances for hardware; could a strait forget about some of the hardware for appearances?

Again i have no idea what you going on about

Some people are really crazy, thinking they do all they like to do, thinking there isn't another everlasting life.  But I wanna just whisper for those who are on the first steps of living their lives in lust, stay with doing things that are not accepted by others as natural human values.????

That's the theory.

But it seems there are guys who just don't know. Maybe they have 0 experience what a women should look like or they don't look or whatever.

I heard the story of this guy who was with his holiday bar girl for two weeks on an island and he was so happy that he found the perfect girl. He showed a picture to my friend who knew "her", except it wasn't a her...

It always was a friend or the friend of a friend. 555

555, you can tell these guys that a thousand times, but they never seem to get it. Or why would a ladyboy find a gay man attractive? They wouldn't, they would think it absurd. A lot of strait men like ladyboys because they find them more feminine that girls, and better and more responsive in bed than girls. Absolutely nothing to do with being gay. How can people live in Thailand for so many years and just not understand that gender and sexuality can be far more flexible than a lifetime of pub bigotry has led you to believe?

Bravo

You all seem to comment this story as its only about sex. meaning you married your partner because she/he was so good in bed? Marrying somebody is hopefully much much more than the sex act.

Undoubtedly correct but if the sex is no good, the marriage probably won't be either.

The two go hand in glove as a rule.

You all seem to comment this story as its only about sex. meaning you married your partner because she/he was so good in bed? Marrying somebody is hopefully much much more than the sex act.

I tried that more than once -- the relationship was good but the sex not really so.  "Love will find a way" I thought.  A recipe for disaster.

One gal turned out to be into S&M, couldn't really get off without some of that in the mix.  Not into it myself so never suggested it, and she never mentioned it in our time together.  I didn't know about it until a year after we broke up.  If she brought it up when we were living together that would have ended it right there, a real turn off for me, and she knew that.  Looking back I suspect she made have had a secret playmate during our time.

Archived