Danish man marries his Thai ladyboy sweetheart - but has never asked if she's a he!

webfact

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Homophobia is a hate crime in many places. Some posters on here would be facing a court appearance in 5-10 days, once bailed.

This is 2018, not 1918. People who mock others for being different are themselves a bit odd in the head.

I wish the couple all the happiness in the world.

Where exactly is mocking a hate crime? And in which country would anyone go to jail for that?

Please give us at least one example.

As far as I know the principle of hate-crimes is this: If I would break someone's bones that's a crime. If I tell him at the same time: I do this because you are gay then it's a hate-crime. Which I think makes sense.

Personally I think live and let live. If someone if gay or likes to lick feet or wants to wear someone else clothes let him/her do that. I won't beat up anybody about it. But probably in some cases I would look at this "interesting" person. And if a mate would be with me I would probably say something like: Look at that and laugh.

But then there are other people who look at me and say "he's fat". Correct, so what?

In this and other forums many people say what they think and because it's anonymous they can say this without problems. Many people just say something like: I don't like gays or I am happy I don't have gay children. Some people might not like this but it's the truth.

It would be hateful if someone here would suggest to burn down a lady-boy bar or something like that. But as far as I remember that does not happen. And if it would happen the moderator would delete that very soon - and rightfully.

Should we all say something like: Everybody is 100% equal. I love all people exactly the same?

We could all say that but I am pretty sure it wouldn't be the truth. Most of us have prejudice in some way even if we don't want to have them. We grew up with them and it's unrealistic to expect that people just change their mind if for 20 or 30 or more years they learned: gays are strange... 

Where exactly is mocking a hate crime? And in which country would anyone go to jail for that?

As far as I know the principle of hate-crimes is this: If I would break someone's bones that's a crime. If I tell him at the same time: I do this because you are gay then it's a hate-crime. Which I think makes sense.

Personally I think live and let live. If someone if gay or likes to lick feet or wants to wear someone else clothes let him/her do that. I won't beat up anybody about it. But probably in some cases I would look at this "interesting" person. And if a mate would be with me I would probably say something like: Look at that and laugh.

But then there are other people who look at me and say "he's fat". Correct, so what?

In this and other forums many people say what they think and because it's anonymous they can say this without problems. Many people just say something like: I don't like gays or I am happy I don't have gay children. Some people might not like this but it's the truth.

It would be hateful if someone here would suggest to burn down a lady-boy bar or something like that. But as far as I remember that does not happen. And if it would happen the moderator would delete that very soon - and rightfully.

Should we all say something like: Everybody is 100% equal. I love all people exactly the same?

We could all say that but I am pretty sure it wouldn't be the truth. Most of us have prejudice in some way even if we don't want to have them. We grew up with them and it's unrealistic to expect that people just change their mind if for 20 or 30 or more years they learned: gays are strange... 

Well said, I personally can deal with someone being gay but not with PC zealots. 

Really? Where does your insight come from?

I know two types of guys:

a) straight guys who would never knowingly do something with a lady-boy

b) straight guys who from time to time want a BJ or the backside and lady-boys seems to be good in these services.

And then there are guys who go to lady-boys bars. I had a friend who had such a bar in Soi 33 a few years ago.

I asked him once if they all had the operation. I thought that would help with business.

But he corrected me that all his customers wanted the lady-boys full equipped so that the lady-boys could <deleted> the guys.

I wouldn't say a guy who looks for a lady-boy to get <deleted> in the back would call such a lady-boy "more feminine than girls".

If you only know two type of guys, you don't know very many people. Sexuality and attraction are complicated.

Same old caveman comments come out. Because he likes a katoey (this time around) he's gay, even though it seems he didn't even know she was for a while, maybe he has no sex drive, do you know anything about it? Because he's had two failed marriages and fell for a katoey's personality, he's gay (even though it doesn't say that anywhere). Knuckledraggers, unite! 

Again i have no idea what you going on about

Yes, it is obvious you have no idea about gay and straight people either, judging from your posts.

And, yes I sleep very well at night, that you.  Maybe you can't sleep thinking too much about ladyboys and what goes on in gay peoples minds.

I don't know what you problem is with gay people, or ladyboys, or the topic of the OP, but you need to get over it, because you are sounding pretty pathetic and dumb.

18 hours ago, atyclb said:

perhaps that is why it didnt last??

Funny, but no. If you don't understand preferences there are those that take it and those that give it. It's often quite exclusive that a Catcher doesn't pitch and a pitcher doesn't catch. 

11 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Sorry if English is not your first language, but he did not say "mocking is a hate crime". He said "homophobia is a hate crime". So perhaps you should correct your first question. 

5 hours ago, spermwhale said:

Funny, but no. If you don't understand preferences there are those that take it and those that give it. It's often quite exclusive that a Catcher doesn't pitch and a pitcher doesn't catch. 

Ah yes!!!

But in cricket there are allrounders.

Archived