Cat peeing everywhere-UTI

Here is the short story:

About 6 weeks ago my female 8 year old Thai mix cat started peeing in the house. Her general behavior and eating habits have not changed.

-I took her to the vet and she was diagnosed with a urinary tract infection- antibiotics prescribed.

-A week later still the same back to the vet- x ray and a course of kidney stones dissolvers given. (rowatinex)

-That didn't work the cat is still dripping pee and peeing when she sleeps. Back to the vet and a course of something to help with the bladder.

That didn't work, and i questioned why blood and urine tests have not been done, so a blood test was given and elevated creatine levels were discovered showing a level 2 kidney disease-2.6mg/l. More tablets prescribed.

Anyway, she is still peeing so i took her back and asked why there has been no improvement. I am still thinking a bacterial infection, but a urine test is not available and they suggested i take the cat to Bangkok! (120km away) They also offered a myriad of tablets, which i refused as they would stress the kidneys and they could not tell if they would work as they do not know what the problem is.

I am looking for a vet/hospital around On nut - Ekami area that can test a urine sample as the cat doesn't like going in the car.

but a urine test is not available and they suggested i take the cat to Bangkok! (120km away)

Be glad youre only 120 km away. Im 300 km from Bangkok and use the vet there. If you care about your animal, take it to a legitimate vet. Local vets are little more than pill tossers and guessers. 

This is the exact vet that I use too:

Excellent pet hospital http://www.thonglorpet.com/home

Archived