Burger discounts and collectibles on offer to celebrate ‘50 Years of Big Mac’

snoop1130

Burger discounts and collectibles on offer to celebrate ‘50 Years of Big Mac’

By The Nation

06c8742fb312ff1b2616e2d926b884a7.jpeg

McDonald’s is celebrating “50 Years of Big Mac” by offering special discounts for three of its popular beef burgers and all Extra Value beef burger meals.

The offer also comes with a limited edition of collectible items, namely, chic and trendy designs of the Big Mac Gift Card and Big Mac T-shirt for all burger-lovers and big fans of McDonald’s collectible items, the company announced.

Hester Chew, chairman of the executive committee and chief executive of McThai, said on Monday: “Big Mac is an iconic menu of McDonald’s which has been well-received worldwide for over 50 years. And we are delighted to celebrate 50 years of Big Mac.

“In Thailand, we are pleased to offer Big Mac at a special price with high-quality beef patties imported from Australia with food-safety priority in every single process and a traceability system in place, with no artificial flavours or colours and preservatives in the beef patties. 

“We are also unveiling collectible items to celebrate this special occasion.” he added.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30359761

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-12-3

Go to BK, they also have a lot of promotions now but you need coupons.

Still not hot. The burgers are stored in water before serving. I gave up eating them a long time ago.

Last week, however, I had to meet a client in McDonalds so I ordered a coffee and a corn pie. The coffee was instant (35 Baht!) and despite waiting 7 minutes for the pie to be heated , it was only luke warm. 

I stay well away from McDonalds nowadays.

12 minutes ago, Darcula said:

Haven't you heard of his twin.....he's the CEO of Kleenex - Arthur Chew?

His Japanese employees hate him...they call him Chew Baaka

*****zing*****

I go every two or so years in the hope that they've done something to improve their wonderful smelling but nasty tasting fare. All I notice is the burgers keep getting smaller. And, yes, I've taken into account I'm getting bigger. ????

On 12/4/2018 at 9:59 AM, tifino said:

Asian FreeSize tshirts fit all...

Saw a display in the store at breakfast today, both male and female sample T-shirts were marked "F". Can someone please explain what this Asian FreeSize is? How can it fit both my little sister, and XXF (F is for "fat") me? Thanks.

38 minutes ago, dave s said:

Saw a display in the store at breakfast today, both male and female sample T-shirts were marked "F". Can someone please explain what this Asian FreeSize is? How can it fit both my little sister, and XXF (F is for "fat") me? Thanks.

cannot explain the phenonema... but it seems to work!!

• 2 months later...

Archived