Big Joke working with foreigners to stop internet crimes against children in Chiang Mai

webfact

Big Joke working with foreigners to stop internet crimes against children in Chiang Mai

4pm.jpg

Immigration chief Maj-Gen Surachate Hakparn is working with foundations and the US consulate in Chiang Mai to help protect children from internet crime. 

The Thai Immigration Bureau website showed the Maj-Gen inking a deal on behalf of TICAC - the Thailand Internet Crime Against Children group. 

The Thai and foreign collaboration is designed to help children and those who assist them seek help regarding crimes committed against children and young people.

The program will center on six schools and 3,000 children in the Chiang Mai area. 

TICAC has been involved in 209 cases of crime against children on the internet with 121 prosecutions brought so far, said the IB site on Facebook. The rest are still under investigation. 

Source: Immigration Bureau

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-12-04

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

The foreigners all look like pension/insurance crooks to me.

Never trust a white man in Thailand wearing a jacker and Tie.

Yep exactly that. You can smell them, sorry tell them a mile off. Unlicensed and fleecing pensioners from their hard earned savings. Probably doing this to add an air of respectability to their scamming.

In the west they set up the perps online by posing as bait, arrange a meet and then clang. Works good, they made a TV series about it, very satisfying to watch an animal get caught and know they're facing hard time. One good thing about catching them in Thailand is that as well as the sentencing they'll face here,  they will also get sentenced when they get back home (at least some countries do this). 

Next step for the Rev. Hon. Mr Big Joke, would be to use foreigners to pose as tourists and take official thai taxis...bust, arrest and revoke, those who refuse the meter....make all the Thai Taxi cheats get paranoid when ever a farang get's into their taxi and consider that it may be another snitch......that would be the only way to make them do the job honestly.

Thank you, Sir.

something is not right in that photo. At first I just thought it just looked odd. then i noticed the shoes of the guys standing to the right of Big joke's table. they are cut short at the line where the carpet and floor boards are. So why is this photo photoshopped? to make it look like all the foreigners are waiting on the all powerful Mr. Joke. Also the room they are in looks like somebodys dining room. All quite strange.....

15 minutes ago, briansbiology said:

something is not right in that photo. At first I just thought it just looked odd. then i noticed the shoes of the guys standing to the right of Big joke's table. they are cut short at the line where the carpet and floor boards are. So why is this photo photoshopped? to make it look like all the foreigners are waiting on the all powerful Mr. Joke. Also the room they are in looks like somebodys dining room. All quite strange.....

It does look photo shopped and normally with BJ there would be a few inferior uniforms behind him.

2 hours ago, briansbiology said:

LOL. I had not noticed that until you mentioned it. Also, have a look at "Tim Cook's" shoes. The third guy from the right is missing his right arm. 

Archived