Naked aroma massage but no sex! Parlor says it's all above board

webfact

Naked aroma massage but no sex! Parlor says it's all above board

6pm.jpg

Public health officials paid a visit to a well known "health massage" establishment in the Surawong Road area of Bangkok yesterday after a Chinese social media post claimed it was a good place to have sex. 

The four story establishment in Soi Tantawan has pedicures downstairs, three private rooms on the second floor with beds and seven mats on the floor upstairs. 

Sex allegedly happened in Room 2 on the second floor. 

The manageress admitted the clip was of their place but said that the client was just naked having an aroma course.

No charges have yet been made and the licences for health massage are all valid. However, two massage personnel are yet to be interviewed in the investigation. 

Daily News reported that the shop may face charges for inappropriate behavior by the massage personnel even if actual sex did not take place. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-12-04

Daily News reported that the shop may face charges for inappropriate behavior by the massage personnel even if actual sex did not take place. 

Use the Clinton excuse - I did not have sex with that woman (Whoever she is implied) And who doesn't expect a little touching by mistake during an aroma massage?  How could it not happen?

Aromatherapy Oil massages are generally conducted with the client undressed and a towel provided for modesty, the towel being manouvered as required by the masseuse, however, a lot of clients will actually remove the towel completely, its then up to the massuese (and establishment rules) as to how it proceeds (or not) on that basis.

Public health officials paid a visit to a well known "health massage" establishment in the Surawong Road area of Bangkok yesterday after a Chinese social media post claimed it was a good place to have sex

Really? Thai authorities are reacting to what's being posted on Chinese social media? I guess it shows who's really calling the shots in this country - sad times for sure.

7 hours ago, neeray said:

"The manageress admitted the clip was of their place but said that the client was just naked having an aroma course"

More correctly, that would be "aroma intercourse".

There was no sex, hence no intercourse, ok?

7 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

Quite sure it was on offer for the right tip. But in any case, aren't oil massages normally conducted in the buff? 

I  have had several, and no hanky panky.
My GF is the only one I allow to pank my hank.
I am a little old fashioned that way. ????

5 hours ago, hansnl said:

I don't.

What does it mean?

I can not explain it here in public but if you PM me I can teach you about the 'the birds and the bees' aspect of massage therapy.

These places are thriving in Chiang Mai that are nothing more than just glorified happy ending parlours or known as B2B.

The girls will go naked for a price but full sex is rarely offered, although some girls will give the full service for an extortionate price. Most advertise online quite openly, so it seems in the OP case the owners were not paying enough for the police to turn a blind eye.

Archived