Were children offered for sex with tourists at popular Central Pattaya beer bar complex?

webfact

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/5/2018 at 11:57 AM, kwilco said:

..and your point is?

Do I have to have a point?? I was merely illustrating that any sizable variance in age difference equals "perversion" to a great many westerners. People in the United States always make accusations in two ways:  (1) Pedophilia and (2) Ladyboys.   They cannot wrap their small minds around the idea of living in a locale where their retirement funds go farther. It ALWAYS has to be some sexual component that led me here. It makes me furious when Westerners hint that they think I am involved in things that are shady or illegal.

Expats who have sex with underage girls need lethal injection. A couple of cases to make a point should be floated and the fiddlers will stay in their home countries. No sympathy for those who can't keep their hands off 17 year olds or six year olds.

5 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

Expats who have sex with underage girls need lethal injection. A couple of cases to make a point should be floated and the fiddlers will stay in their home countries. No sympathy for those who can't keep their hands off 17 year olds or six year olds.

Although it would be completely legal to have sex with a 15 year old , if her parents didnt mind .

You may want to kill them , the law , she and parents  dont mind .

You are in a small group of one

24 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

I don't care what those Farangs do in their Western countries. 

They had their times of sexual revolution there. But instead of stocking to their own kind they come here just to give Thailand a bad name. 

And call "pedophilia" what is common habit in their home countries.

29 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

I see what you are saying.  The lady with the 18th birthday at midnight.  11:00 give him the needle and at 12:01 he's a good old boy. 

1 hour ago, KhunFred said:

Take a genuine case study :

I local girl got married at 15 years old in a ceremony to a 30 year old local guy , things didnt go too well , he wasnt providing enough financially .

She got a job in a massage parlor , worked sporadically .

Had a few boyfriends and the criteria for being her b/f were what they could provide her with , she knows her currency , already has a butterfly tattoo and piercings .

Not the shy innocent type , knows the way of the world .

Nice friendly genuine chatty girl , often see her chatting to felangs and she doesnt go into bars .

What would be the appropriate measures for me to take ?

Chase the felangs way telling them that shes 17 ? Call the Police ?

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Although it would be completely legal to have sex with a 15 year old , if her parents didnt mind .

You may want to kill them , the law , she and parents  dont mind .

You are in a small group of one

Never mind, they regulate it in Thai style. 

Farang sex offenders get repatriated anyway.

15 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I local girl got married at 15 years old in a ceremony to a 30 year old local guy , things didnt go too well , he wasnt providing enough financially .

Had a few boyfriends and the criteria for being her b/f were what they could provide her with , she knows her currency , already has a butterfly tattoo and piercings .

Nice friendly genuine chatty girl , often see her chatting to felangs and she doesnt go into bars .

I would recommend the Farang to have a serious talk with the girl's family. Remember, it is the family of the underage girl that decides who she can have sex with. 

The Farang should accept the young girl as his fiancee under the surveillance of her family. He can then go on, ask his fiancee's mother if she agrees to a wedding. He would of course have to pay sin sod then, but for that he would get a legal Thai wife. Even if he gets repatriated and banned for some years, he would still have a Thai wife to feed. 

Problems in Farang's home country are of no interest here. 

On 12/5/2018 at 7:08 AM, mikebell said:

I'd love to see a link listing all these 'British' owners.  The generally accepted story is that most bars are owned by Pattaya Plod.

i am not sure i am allowed to post the links. 

Why would the police raid their own businesses? Wouldnt they warn themselves? 

I am not saying the plod dont take monthly fees, but the businesses are run by farangs mainly, usually Brits. 

One Brit owns (the businesses, not the buildings) about 13 bars on that strip.

On 12/5/2018 at 7:08 AM, mikebell said:

I'd love to see a link listing all these 'British' owners.  The generally accepted story is that most bars are owned by Pattaya Plod.

I will help you out 

The Life of "B...."

Girls like recieving 'Fl.....' on valentines day.

Add pattaya to the search and you will see.

19 minutes ago, micmichd said:

I would recommend the Farang to have a serious talk with the girl's family. Remember, it is the family of the underage girl that decides who she can have sex with. 

The Farang should accept the young girl as his fiancee under the surveillance of her family. He can then go on, ask his fiancee's mother if she agrees to a wedding. He would of course have to pay sin sod then, but for that he would get a legal Thai wife. Even if he gets repatriated and banned for some years, he would still have a Thai wife to feed. 

Problems in Farang's home country are of no interest here. 

Ha-ha , a felang did go up to the mother and smiled and said "hello" (Mum and Daughter look quite similar) and the mum said "It wasnt me you boom boomed , it was my daughter"

Should have seen his face , he went bright red , turned and hurried away and has never been seen since ???? , mum just laughed .

Neither wanted to get married and everything was fully consensual and as far as I'm aware, no third party were involved

2 hours ago, KhunFred said:

Sorry to tell you, but death penalties are abolished in Thailand. Thailand can put real pedophilies in jail life-long, but they would probably have to feed them there. Why not send those Expat pedophiles back to the country which they fled from? Most of those are already wanted for pedophilia in their home countries - and Thailand is not the bin for white trash. 

Anyway, the girls in question are above 16 years. So their cases could be handled in a cilized manner applying Thai family law (get the girls' families involved) Criminal law should be used only when all other regulations fail, and Thai families will care about re-education of Farangs. If Farangs resist all these civil efforts, they can always get punished for their non-compliance - and that would really hurt them.

3 hours ago, KhunFred said:

Its important to differentiate between child molesters who  abuse unwilling  children , and willing young adults , two very different things

8 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Its important to differentiate between child molesters who  abuse unwilling  children , and willing young adults , two very different things

Yes, but it's extremely necessary not to let Farangs get away so easy and spread stupid boastings about "underage sex" in their home countries. It is also important because Farangs' butterfly behaviour in Thailand might have consequences, like fathering children.  

31 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The other posters don't seem to be able or don't want to differentiate between between children and adults. They are putting 7 year old children in the same class as 17 year old women.  No one is going to convince me anyone can tell by looking if a Thai woman is 17,18,19,20 - 25. 

Before anyone can have a meaningful discussion about the issue they have to agree there is a difference between a child and a young adult and there that women who work in the industry should be registered/licensed and tested frequently and no one works without a license. 

To do this of course one has to admit there is prostitution and the great majority of males on this planet are involved in it and that's a hard sell. 

On 12/5/2018 at 10:10 AM, Kerryd said:

I have no doubt that there are hundreds (thousands even) of girls working in various bars/go-gos/massage parlours that are "underage"

I just read all 12 pages.  What a waste of time.

Kerryd, I am not sure what bars you visit ... But it must not be the ones I see.  Am I the ONLY one here who sees bar girls getting OLDER and OLDER?  

"Thousands of underage???"  -- Perfect fodder for NGO's.

9 hours ago, Pattaya46 said:

Absolutely not legal!

18 yo is the strict minimum age for any people working in an agogo or night establishment.

Work for people 15-18 is possible but with many restrictions. One of them, from the Thai Labour Protection Act, is that people less than 18 yo cannot make night work. ( A bit of a problem for an agogo dancer :wink:)

Now define work, would dancing on a pole and being bought orange juice every now while hanging out with your friends and with no record of payments being made be classed as work or a recreation?

The headline is wrong , maybe that's why we have so many reactions in this thread.

Were children offered for sex? No they were not , but maybe underage  were offered for sex.  Underage are under the legal age . 

2 hours ago, cat handler said:

Now define work, would dancing on a pole and being bought orange juice every now while hanging out with your friends and with no record of payments being made be classed as work or a recreation?

Orange juice in Pattaya.  Ha ha ha.  The boss buys shots at the beginning of the shift to get them going.  You want to be popular bring in bottles of whiskey for the girls.  I'll admit you and I probably don't go to the same bars.  I'm not much for the tourist shops.

15 hours ago, sanemax said:

With regard to what you should do, stop posting irrelevant sh!te would be a good start.

Please.

Here's my effort. Just saw something pretty horrible on Beach Road about 2 AM. A couple of young, Thai 'maengdah' circling on a big bike, checking on their 'girlfriends' who now have to hussle on the east sidewalk since beachside is buggered by the ongoing restoration and other 'improvements'. Just as I turned up Soi 11, a solitary girl standing at the entrance to Nautical Inn suddenly dropped into a squat and the abject fear I witnessed in her eyes as she watched the two punks on the bike nearby was quite sobering.

35 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

With regard to what you should do, stop posting irrelevant sh!te would be a good start.

Please.

Here's my effort. Just saw something pretty horrible on Beach Road about 2 AM. A couple of young, Thai 'maengdah' circling on a big bike, checking on their 'girlfriends' who now have to hussle on the east sidewalk since beachside is buggered by the ongoing restoration and other 'improvements'. Just as I turned up Soi 11, a solitary girl standing at the entrance to Nautical Inn suddenly dropped into a squat and the abject fear I witnessed in her eyes as she watched the two punks on the bike nearby was quite sobering.

You were on beach road at 2 AM?  Nuff said.

10 hours ago, balo said:

Were children offered for sex? No they were not,

but maybe underage  were offered for sex.  Underage are under the legal age . 

Why so many of you refusing the word "child" for a 16 yo girl ?

Seems most Dictionaries and Encyclopaedias define Child as human up to 18 yo... :unsure:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/child

Cambridge: Child: a boy or girl from the time of birth until he or she is an adult, //

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/child

Collins: Child: A child is a human being who is not yet an adult.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child

Legally, the term "child" may refer to anyone below the age of majority or some other age limit. The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child defines child as "a human being below the age of 18 years //

etc.

Seems most Dictionaries and Encyclopaedias define Child as human up to 18 yo... :unsure:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/child
Cambridge: Child: a boy or girl from the time of birth until he or she is an adult, //

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/child
Collins: Child: A child is a human being who is not yet an adult.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child
Legally, the term "child" may refer to anyone below the age of majority or some other age limit. The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child defines child as "a human being below the age of 18 years //

etc.
Exactly. And if you pay to have sex with such a child, in Thailand or in pretty much any country in the world, you will be in big trouble.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I will help you out 
The Life of "B...."
Girls like recieving 'Fl.....' on valentines day.
Add pattaya to the search and you will see.

If you're talking about Brian Jacks, then he has an apartment block about 4 miles out of town. The second one Bryan Flowers doesn't own bars himself, but is involved with a group of investors (countries of origin unknown) who owned about 11 bars on Soi 6.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

51 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Exactly. And if you pay to have sex with such a child, in Thailand or in pretty much any country in the world, you will be in big trouble.

What is it in Australia?  Many of our tourists are Aussies and will be confused. 

ACT Crimes Act 1900 (Section 55) The age of consent for sexual interactions is 16 years.
NSW Crimes Act 1900 (Section 66C) The age of consent for sexual interactions is 16 years.
NT Criminal Code Act 1983 (Section 127) The age of consent for sexual interactions is 16 years.
QLD Criminal Code Act 1899 (Section 215) 
Health and Other Legislation Amendment Bill 2016
The age of consent for  sexual interactions is 16 years.

What is it in Australia?  Many of our tourists are Aussies and will be confused. 
ACT Crimes Act 1900 (Section 55) The age of consent for sexual interactions is 16 years.
NSW Crimes Act 1900 (Section 66C) The age of consent for sexual interactions is 16 years.
NT Criminal Code Act 1983 (Section 127) The age of consent for sexual interactions is 16 years.
QLD Criminal Code Act 1899 (Section 215) 
Health and Other Legislation Amendment Bill 2016
The age of consent for  sexual interactions is 16 years.
No idea mate. But most countries consider that children under 18 cannot "consent" to paid-for sex. I would think Australia is the same.

4 hours ago, Pattaya46 said:

IMO , a child is someone between the ages of 3 and 9 and they are teenagers between 13 and 18 . 

Archived