If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? (2018)

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think it's fairly obvious by now that Slaps is indeed Roger Waters.  

rock on  

that's what we all said 40 - 50 years ago...keep tuned to this topic and you might be surprised...   popular music is what it is, always evolving and changing...I'm a traditional blues man m

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, tutsiwarrior said:

that's what we all said 40 - 50 years ago...keep tuned to this topic and you might be surprised...

popular music is what it is, always evolving and changing...I'm a traditional blues man meself but there have been some respectable tunes within the past 20 years...maybe highly derivative of the old stuff but that's OK...

"derivative"  I like that  - Plagerism is the highest form of compliment.  Now back to my 4 Channel Marrantz amp with Bose 901 Series VI analog speakers playing BB King's Definitive Hits CD#2 and Paul Butterfield "Live at the Unicorn Coffee House...........Peace:post-4641-1156694083:

almost forgot, I also have a 35 year old pair of Stienhauser Headphones that are still in immaculate condition today, wouldn't change them for anything on the market 

Edited by TunnelRat69
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

"derivative"  I like that  - Plagerism is the highest form of compliment.  Now back to my 4 Channel Marrantz amp with Bose 901 Series VI analog speakers playing BB King's Definitive Hits CD#2 and Paul Butterfield "Live at the Unicorn Coffee House...........Peace:post-4641-1156694083:

almost forgot, I also have a 35 year old pair of Stienhauser Headphones that are still in immaculate condition today, wouldn't change them for anything on the market 

I have a pair of Sennhauser headphones,our cockatiel ate threw

the wires lastnight!!!

I also have an old but nice system,JBL TI 5000 speakers and Adcom GFA 555 power amp with a Adcom GFP 565 pre amp.

But like new music there are also very good new age amps but i must admit i have not listened to any of them yet.

If i ever have to go looking for something else i will give them a chance also.As far as speakers go i (still)think  the heavier the better.Sound on!!

A bit harder rock?  The excellent psychedelic rock band out of Austin, Texas, The Black Angels, on Young Men Dead from their 2006 Passover release.  A great song for testing your speakers.  Can they handle it?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • CharlieH locked and unpinned this topic