Blasts From The Past - 50S,60S And 70S Music (2018)

CharlieH

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here’s another from Deep Purple ( Mistreated 1975 ) from the Made in Europe album , Ritchie is in his element on this tour as he had recently successfully got rid of Glover and Gillan .
It was all in vain though as he still wasn’t getting his own way and subsequently left the band to form Rainbow ( ironically Roger Glover joined him 4 years later !! ).

and a friend who had this album said many years ago 'and whaddaya gonna do tutsi, huh? whose heart is in northern CA but whose ass is in LA???' soon after to return and spend my last few years on mortal coil in the East Bay before ascending into the ether, ever eastward until landing with a muddy splash in the rice paddies of central Thailand..

my pal still manages to hobble around Berkeley and writes and his poetry is published now and then...

In those opening 4 minutes I reckon I spotted Tippers, Tutsi, Morrobay and Andrew's Mum.

Great post Bannork !

Doubt if it was my mum though, her music collection consisted of The Sound of Music, The King and I, West Side Story and Mary Poppins !!

While my teenage older brother was probably at the Isle of Wight in 1970 ( although he probably doesn’t remember ???? ) i was at home with this !!

I was only nine though [emoji849]

Archived