Blasts From The Past - 50S,60S And 70S Music (2018)

CharlieH

hey! let's get serious over here...

a waltz anyone?

tutsi is on his paper route 0400hrs inhaling the rich fragrances from the neighborhood flower gardens in Pasadena, and stealin' ripe and juicy tangerines from a mature tree and the above comes on his transistor radio...

then a window flies open in the early darkness 'I see yuh ye little bugger!!! stay away from me goddam tangerines...' and then tutsi flees later to return in stealth 'ye gots more tangerines that you can eat ye old phurk...' and then tutsi liberates another dozen later to pass around on the schoolyard...'these are nice, where'd ye get them?' 'my secret but not far away...on the paper route'

and then tutsi approaches his heart's desire on the school yard offering tangerines and she casts them upon the asphalt and squishes them with her well turned little ankles 'it's gonna take more than tangerines ye little creep! my boyfriend is almost 13 y.o.!'

schoolyard cruelty knows no boundaries...

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/16/2019 at 12:29 PM, bannork said:

A wonderful song by Fred Neil

yeah, Fred Neil was a relative unknown but he wrote a lot of stuff covered by others the most famous being

and lets not fergit Roy Orbison's Candy Man

when I was playing in the garage band I tried to get Al the lead to work this one into our repertoire in 1964 but he said 'naw, man...sounds too oakie (as in hick Oklahoma), know what I mean?, let's stick with the stones...'

Archived