Lucille by Little Richard ???? Thai Ladyboys (REACTION) to hearing this song for the first time.

Thailand2020

These are some of the performers at the best Cabaret show in Chiang Mai. It is called the 6ixcret Show and the small cabaret establishment is located across the street from Pantip Plaza. If you want to see a great show which will leave you energized and feeling great then you have to go see the show. The performers are all high energy and really enjoy performing and interacting with the audience. Admission is free and you have to buy 2 drinks anywhere from water to juice to beer or mixed drinks. Unlike another cabaret show in chiang mai where you are aggressively confronted for tips, at this cabaret show the customer service is impeccable. I can't emphasize enough how great the show is and, if by some remote chance it wasn't for you, all you will be out is a little amount of money. I have gone several times and each time the audience has overwhelmingly loved the show so do yourself a favor and go see the show. You won't be disappointed. By the way, I have no financial interest in this show and am only posting this because I have seen how hard the performers work and they really love performing in front of an audience.

Archived