What movies or TV shows are you watching (2018)

CharlieH

15 minutes ago, Fruit Trader said:

Les Miserables

Yes its a real stretch of the imagination with France having such a colorful police force back in the 1830's. Got to love the BBC ability to keep it all correct.

And all talking with Cockerney accents..............waiting to here someone say Cor Blimey Madamoiselle!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Les Miserables
Yes its a real stretch of the imagination with France having such a colorful police force back in the 1830's. Got to love the BBC ability to keep it all correct.
Manhunt was superb,as for Les Miserables,couldnt be bothered after 10 minutes cant stand the PC crap they put out these days
Silent Witness series 22 has just started ep 1is out there as of yesterday.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Movie - Dogman

From the Director of Gomorrah, this one's a belter.
Streamed it as could not find a decent torrent with subs.

Summary: Marcello, a small and gentle dog groomer, finds himself involved in a dangerous relationship of subjugation with Simone, a former violent boxer who terrorizes the entire neighborhood. In an effort to reaffirm his dignity, Marcello will submit

to an unexpected act of vengeance.

Dogman

Found a download on 13**X.one.

It's a 4.7gb file 720 Blu-ray by Ethd.

There was a 1080 Blu-ray, but it was only 1gb - didn't take that 'un as it seemed too small. Sometimes there are dead files about, dunno what they are though.

Thanks though will, I love a decent eyetalian mafia movie.

1 hour ago, faraday said:

Dogman

Found a download on 13**X.one.

It's a 4.7gb file 720 Blu-ray by Ethd.

There was a 1080 Blu-ray, but it was only 1gb - didn't take that 'un as it seemed too small. Sometimes there are dead files about, dunno what they are though.

Thanks though will, I love a decent eyetalian mafia movie.

NP.

Wouldn't call it a mafia movie though????

Waco: Madman or Messiah

Really good two part doco.

Summary: Told by survivors, news clips and audio recordings of David Koresh. It tells the story of how he rose to power
as their "prophet" and then fell from glory in the standoff and fire that made history.

On 1/9/2019 at 11:32 PM, Will27 said:

Movie - Dogman

From the Director of Gomorrah, this one's a belter.
Streamed it as could not find a decent torrent with subs.

Summary: Marcello, a small and gentle dog groomer, finds himself involved in a dangerous relationship of subjugation with Simone, a former violent boxer who terrorizes the entire neighborhood. In an effort to reaffirm his dignity, Marcello will submit

to an unexpected act of vengeance.

Director Matteo Garrone's "The Embalmer" (2002) is by far my favorite of his work.

Offbeat and dark.

MV5BODYyNTAyNzc2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTc1

Am I the only one for whom TPB has gone bad?

It redirects to another dot address, and opens new tabs with ads despite my browser's popup blocker, every time I click on anything on the site.

The newest popup has a loud music track that starts instantly - I guess I have to give up on my favorite site of this type again, unless anyone has found a new address for them.

Using a brand new computer today, and the same problems with TPB as my previous computer.

19 minutes ago, JimmyJ said:

Am I the only one for whom TPB has gone bad?

It redirects to another dot address, and opens new tabs with ads despite my browser's popup blocker, every time I click on anything on the site.

The newest popup has a loud music track that starts instantly - I guess I have to give up on my favorite site of this type again, unless anyone has found a new address for them.

Using a brand new computer today, and the same problems with TPB as my previous computer.

Forget about the ''brand new computer'' and use a Browser that blocks these things in the first place.

Many of the TPB links include Bitcoin Mining scripts; 

By entering TPB you agree to XMR being mined using your CPU. If you don't agree please leave now or install an adBlocker

Though not all; https://cruzing.xyz/

Use Opera or Epic. Go into Settings and enable blockers if necessary

Murder Mountain is a cool 6 part Netflix saga bit in the vein of making a murderer.

about missing and murdered people in Humboldt County where marijuana is grown.

very interesting.

Vice was a real disappointment ....though christian bale was great as usual.

Every night I spend/waste lots of time trawling Netflix and Amazon Prime for something to pique my interest, never find anything decent that I haven't seen before. Once you get to my age it starts to feel like you've seen every half decent movie ever produced, and the bulk of modern films are CGI-infused garbage and not worth watching at all.

God I sound negative.

Still haven't seen any TV series that comes close to The Wire.

For torrent sites you need to use a proxy, isohunt is great and has loads of working proxy sites (although obviously you should only use these sites to obtain backup copies of films you already own!).

Every night I spend/waste lots of time trawling Netflix and Amazon Prime for something to pique my interest, never find anything decent that I haven't seen before. Once you get to my age it starts to feel like you've seen every half decent movie ever produced, and the bulk of modern films are CGI-infused garbage and not worth watching at all.

God I sound negative.

Still haven't seen any TV series that comes close to The Wire.

For torrent sites you need to use a proxy, isohunt is great and has loads of working proxy sites (although obviously you should only use these sites to obtain backup copies of films you already own!).
You couldn't be more wrong about what exists now. Great films and TV series from all over the world. It's become also impossible to select the ones to watch. Enough good content for several lifetimes. It's not the lack of content it's your limitation on what you're using to access content.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

41 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Welcome Home was another decent thriller with some good eye candy

I haven't seen any of the feature films Emily Ratajkowski has appeared in, but she got launched with this music video.

No camera shyness exhibited at all and she's a killer.

Her naked prancing made this song a major hit.

Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (Unrated Version) ft. T.I., Pharrell

`

Chanced upon a great German film called The Captain (2018).   aka Der Hauptmann.

About a young German deserter who is on the run from his unit during the last days of the war.

While being pursued, he finds a SS nazi uniform, puts it on and styles himself as a nazi on orders from the fuhrer himself.

What follows is a complete descent into depravity as he turns into a completely different person, all in the name of survival.

It blew my mind that this is a true story....highly recommended.

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

Chanced upon a great German film called The Captain (2018).   aka Der Hauptmann.

About a young German deserter who is on the run from his unit during the last days of the war.

While being pursued, he finds a SS nazi uniform, puts it on and styles himself as a nazi on orders from the fuhrer himself.

What follows is a complete descent into depravity as he turns into a completely different person, all in the name of survival.

and where is it available?

3 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

I passed on that when I saw it but now with your recommendation will give it a go :thumbsup:

Just now, Daffy D said:

Well yes its a German film!

Has English subs which suits me fine as now days I tend to watch only subed movies anyway.

:smile:

What I'm saying is that I could only find it in German with no English subs.

Archived