What movies or TV shows are you watching (2018)

Murder Mountain is a cool 6 part Netflix saga bit in the vein of making a murderer.

about missing and murdered people in Humboldt County where marijuana is grown.

very interesting.

Vice was a real disappointment ....though christian bale was great as usual.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I might be a fraction over my fighting weight.    

Slightly off topic but any chance of you changing your Avatar? That's half an hour of my life gone.

Watched, "Danger Close" about Australian and New Zealand soldiers face overwhelming odds as they fight for their lives during the Battle of Long Tan in Vietnam.   As it happens a friend of m

Posted Images

Every night I spend/waste lots of time trawling Netflix and Amazon Prime for something to pique my interest, never find anything decent that I haven't seen before. Once you get to my age it starts to feel like you've seen every half decent movie ever produced, and the bulk of modern films are CGI-infused garbage and not worth watching at all.

God I sound negative.

Still haven't seen any TV series that comes close to The Wire.

For torrent sites you need to use a proxy, isohunt is great and has loads of working proxy sites (although obviously you should only use these sites to obtain backup copies of films you already own!).

• Like 2

Saw a really cool indie effort last night.

Stretch Marks....a heartfelt story about a fat guy trying to lose weight as a means to solving all his other problems.

Welcome Home was another decent thriller with some good eye candy

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Welcome Home was another decent thriller with some good eye candy

I haven't seen any of the feature films Emily Ratajkowski has appeared in, but she got launched with this music video.

No camera shyness exhibited at all and she's a killer.

Her naked prancing made this song a major hit.

Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (Unrated Version) ft. T.I., Pharrell

`

Edited by JimmyJ

Chanced upon a great German film called The Captain (2018).   aka Der Hauptmann.

About a young German deserter who is on the run from his unit during the last days of the war.

While being pursued, he finds a SS nazi uniform, puts it on and styles himself as a nazi on orders from the fuhrer himself.

What follows is a complete descent into depravity as he turns into a completely different person, all in the name of survival.

It blew my mind that this is a true story....highly recommended.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

Chanced upon a great German film called The Captain (2018).   aka Der Hauptmann.

About a young German deserter who is on the run from his unit during the last days of the war.

While being pursued, he finds a SS nazi uniform, puts it on and styles himself as a nazi on orders from the fuhrer himself.

What follows is a complete descent into depravity as he turns into a completely different person, all in the name of survival.

and where is it available?

3 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

I passed on that when I saw it but now with your recommendation will give it a go :thumbsup:

Just now, Daffy D said:

Well yes its a German film!

Has English subs which suits me fine as now days I tend to watch only subed movies anyway.

:smile:

What I'm saying is that I could only find it in German with no English subs.

• CharlieH locked and unpinned this topic