BANGKOK
CharlieH

What movies or TV shows are you watching (2018)

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

its the Oz one....the Unlisted that has full series out............sorry for the mix up

sorry.jpg

Uncovered: Killed by Hate

Thought this documentary was quite good.

Summary: A sobering look at the evolution of hate in America, the series explores the escalation through online and social media. Though, it shines a light on the activism and nationwide mobilization that has sent the message “love is greater than hate,” Oxygen said in a statement.

On 10/18/2019 at 3:56 PM, Will27 said:

Enjoyed episode 1 of this one.

All 8 episodes have now dropped.

managed to see all 8....excellent stuff.

• Thanks 1

You Were Lucky

Edited by Slaps
  • Like 1

Some movies I watched recently on a trip to the uk and back.

Yesterday :
Enjoyed this movie, different , doesn’t matter if you like or dislike the Beatles still a pleasant little jaunt .

Rocketman :
Also enjoyed this movie very much , I was a very big fan of Elton’s early stuff and can relate to all the controversy he raised.
Possibly won’t appeal if you are not a fan or know of his lavish/extravagant lifestyle.

Tag :
Some well known faces in this movie but IMHO a big dud. Might appeal to children [emoji848]

The Mule :
Excited to see this, who doesn’t love a Clint movie !!, but disappointed.
Some big names, along with Clint, appeared in this movie but unfortunately the storyline was comical ( as were Laurence Fishburne and Andy Garcia ) .
Clint’s character was okay, but anyone else playing it and I wouldn’t have made it all the way through.

The Clovehitch Killer :
Only saw halfway through this movie but seemed like a good thriller about a teenage boy suspecting his father maybe the local serial killer !!
Will dl it and watch later.

Some movies I watched recently on a trip to the uk and back.

Yesterday :
Enjoyed this movie, different , doesn’t matter if you like or dislike the Beatles still a pleasant little jaunt .

Rocketman :
Also enjoyed this movie very much , I was a very big fan of Elton’s early stuff and can relate to all the controversy he raised.
Possibly won’t appeal if you are not a fan or know of his lavish/extravagant lifestyle.

Tag :
Some well known faces in this movie but IMHO a big dud. Might appeal to children [emoji848]

The Mule :
Excited to see this, who doesn’t love a Clint movie !!, but disappointed.
Some big names, along with Clint, appeared in this movie but unfortunately the storyline was comical ( as were Laurence Fishburne and Andy Garcia ) .
Clint’s character was okay, but anyone else playing it and I wouldn’t have made it all the way through.

The Clovehitch Killer :
Only saw halfway through this movie but seemed like a good thriller about a teenage boy suspecting his father maybe the local serial killer !!
Will dl it and watch later.

Have to agree on “The Mule”. Love Clint, and he was good, and it was a great premise, but it was just too silly.

The Accident

Episode 1 of this 4 part series should be available tomorrow.

Summary: An explosion on the building site of a regeneration project that kills several teenagers – and its spiralling aftermath, including Lancashire’s Polly, a mother who directs her grief into rage at the project’s manager. Shot in a gloomy, bleached-out style, this is a hard-hitting, intimate story of a small town’s reckoning with massive disaster.

• Thanks 1

Tell me who I am

A fascinating documentary about an 18 year old boy who loses his memory after a mc accident.

His twin brother fills in all the missing pieces but chooses not to tell him about the traumatic childhood they shared........ until many years later.

Available on :

Netflix

PB

MagnetDL

• Thanks 1

Guilt

New 4 part series just started.

Summary: Two brothers accidentally run over and kill an old man. Despite covering their tracks, their lives start to fall apart
when neighbours and relatives of the dead man begin to have doubts about the way he died.

• Thanks 1

Anyone knows a reliable stream (not DL) for Terminator 1 and 2?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, CLW said:

Anyone knows a reliable stream (not DL) for Terminator 1 and 2?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

popcorn Time has all the Terminator movies

• Like 1

2 hours ago, longball53098 said:

popcorn Time has all the Terminator movies

Please let us know how you rate them. The 6th didn't get that great reviews.

Don't recall this one being mentioned, the first four episodes are available.

Limetown follows "Lia Haddock, a journalist for American Public Radio (APR), as she unravels the mystery behind the disappearance of over 300 people at a neuroscience research facility in Tennessee."

• Like 1