Jump to content
BANGKOK
CharlieH

What movies or TV shows are you watching (2018)

Recommended Posts

Traces

 

Summary: While attending an online forensic course, young lab assistant discovers that the fictitious case study has a link to her past. With a help of two female professors she works on bringing a killer to justice.

 

 

Edited by Will27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Redl

 

Found this one on TPB the other day.

Four episodes with subs.

 

Episode one was excellent.

 

Summary: Two young students testing a new railway tracking system discover that some Soviet wagons carrying weapons, ammunition and military equipment disappear without a trace. A few days later one of them is found dead while the other is on the run. Lieutenant Roman Redl starts an investigation and uncovers a powerful crime organization.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Will27 said:

When I watch a movie, on most occasions, I just want to be entertained.

I really enjoyed Joker.

We all have different tastes and opinions.

 

Very true.  It was entertaining. 

Yet because of its supposed tie in with the DC comics character, adolescent kids will want to see it. 

I believe some films are not suitable for younger kids, and this is one of them 

Yet am sure there is stuff on YouTube and social media kids are watching that is equally disturbing.

Times are changing, yet am still living in the past in some ways .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skallywag said:

Very true.  It was entertaining. 

Yet because of its supposed tie in with the DC comics character, adolescent kids will want to see it. 

I believe some films are not suitable for younger kids, and this is one of them 

Yet am sure there is stuff on YouTube and social media kids are watching that is equally disturbing.

Times are changing, yet am still living in the past in some ways .

Joker has an R rating, so under 17 requires an accompanying parent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A new series (4) of The Grand Tour has started. Episode 1 available usual places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Joker has an R rating, so under 17 requires an accompanying parent.

Teenagers probably see more violence on video games than in movies I reckon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Midsomer Murders series 21  is available, 4 episodes from usual places.

Not airing in UK until next year.

(if info already posted apols)

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Teenagers probably see more violence on video games than in movies I reckon.

Or on the nightly news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ThaidDown said:

Midsomer Murders series 21  is available, 4 episodes from usual places.

Not airing in UK until next year.

(if info already posted apols)

 

Thank you muchly:clap2:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flicking through TV Shows on Morph (My stream channel of choice) & spotted Dexter, realised I was 4-5 seasons behind so started again at season 1.

 

Awesome show, am more hooked on this than I was Breaking Bad.... 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched "Judy" last night and thought it was good, although probably not as good as I had been led to believe by some reviews.

 

No doubt about it that Renée Zellweger's portrayal of Judy Garland had all of the right "actions and moves", but somehow the movie seemed to be lacking a bit of soul?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2019 at 6:47 PM, faraday said:

I watched this about a week ago, & it still haunts me.

Wow !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...