What movies or TV shows are you watching (2018)

Solo AKA Mafia Undercover series 2 with subs is available TPB.

Summary: Solo (Mafia Undercover) stars Marco Bocci as Marco Pagani. Marco is an undercover cop code named Solo who has infiltrated the Italian Mafia in Rome. By twice saving Bruno Corona (Peppino Mazzotta), whose deal with a Ukrainian arms dealer goes bad he is able to ingratiate himself into his trust.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I might be a fraction over my fighting weight.    

Slightly off topic but any chance of you changing your Avatar? That's half an hour of my life gone.

Watched, "Danger Close" about Australian and New Zealand soldiers face overwhelming odds as they fight for their lives during the Battle of Long Tan in Vietnam.   As it happens a friend of m

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

Summary: Solo (Mafia Undercover) stars Marco Bocci as Marco Pagani. Marco is an undercover cop code named Solo who has infiltrated the Italian Mafia in Rome. By twice saving Bruno Corona (Peppino Mazzotta), whose deal with a Ukrainian arms dealer goes bad he is able to ingratiate himself into his trust.

Thanks will, dunno how I missed this.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, faraday said:

Thanks will, dunno how I missed this.

Spud17 has just uploaded a pile of new series.

I'm looking forward to watching Sahsiyet.

Been waiting for it to arrive with subs.

• Thanks 2
On 1/17/2019 at 9:16 AM, Will27 said:

Can't seen to find it at the bay.  I liked S1.

I watched Bohemian Rhapsody last night, and although it didn't get a brilliant write-up by critics, it did win an Oscar and I thought it was a very good film.

What made it very enjoyable for me was the fact that Rami Malek was able to portray Freddie Mercury with all of the complicated aspects that went to make up the man – – from a shy and lonely young man, through to someone finding his way, and eventually producing a storming on stage persona which defied all that he actually was.

A lot of this was in the nuances which Malek brought to the role and I thought he was excellent in it.

I do remember seeing Freddie Mercury in an interview with Parkinson (I think it was) and I could not believe what I was seeing, because I had only heard the powerful singing of this guy, yet when he minced down the stairs towards Parkinson and sat down, he was so effeminate as to be almost sickening, almost like he was playing up for effect (which he may well have been).

Anyway, I can thoroughly recommend the film.

• Like 1
  • CharlieH locked and unpinned this topic