What movies or TV shows are you watching (2018)

I presume you all know they are DRAMAS .. NOT  history   lessons  nowhere does anyone EVER say they are 100% accurate nor should they ever be told to make them so   as that would be ARTISTIC  censorship  i'm assuming you at least agree with the 1 st point and understand the second.. which makes your rants realised or not  100% about you NOT LIKING SEEING BLACK MEN on tv.. you can say but i like !!! In that role.  and thats about yout level of accepting black people as equal its plainly obvious you dont... and i'm sure your all gonna say 'oh but i do'  well sori  but when i see 'it makes my blood boil' meant in anger in reference to a black person appearing in a  tv drama.. this aint bout actin or anythin .. this is nasty biggoted and  racial biased 

, one thing coming out with ohh loook at that 'n.....r   we all know and accept thats wrong  nasty call it what u will but . this is even worse because its blatently obvious its there but agueing it aint .. well is truly shocking ..  

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I might be a fraction over my fighting weight.    

Slightly off topic but any chance of you changing your Avatar? That's half an hour of my life gone.

Watched, "Danger Close" about Australian and New Zealand soldiers face overwhelming odds as they fight for their lives during the Battle of Long Tan in Vietnam.   As it happens a friend of m

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Because they have both released new movies in their 80's, thought that was fairly obvious. As to Redford making crap movies, a lot of people would disagree with that.

Redford has had lots of duds.

10 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Because they have both released new movies in their 80's, thought that was fairly obvious. As to Redford making crap movies, a lot of people would disagree with that.

The last two movies of his I watched, I liked: "The Old Man with The Gun" and "All is Lost" (particularly liked that as so realistic).

Besides that, he has a history of making and starring in good movies........."Jeremiah Johnson" being one of his classics.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, xylophone said:

The last two movies of his I watched, I liked: "The Old Man with The Gun" and "All is Lost" (particularly liked that as so realistic).

Besides that, he has a history of making and starring in good movies........."Jeremiah Johnson" being one of his classics.

3 Days of the Condor, All the Presidents Men, The Great Gatsby, The Sting, Butch Cassidy and many more. I didn't enjoy The Old Man and a Gun though.

Edited by giddyup
  • CharlieH locked and unpinned this topic