Jump to content

What movies or TV shows are you watching (2018)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I might be a fraction over my fighting weight.    

Slightly off topic but any chance of you changing your Avatar? That's half an hour of my life gone.

Watched, "Danger Close" about Australian and New Zealand soldiers face overwhelming odds as they fight for their lives during the Battle of Long Tan in Vietnam.   As it happens a friend of m

Posted Images

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

Yes, but does everyone have the same taste? No? Then vive la difference.

I asked about an Eastwood movie who critics have praised a lot in the last 20 years. Didn't expect to get ambushed by Redford groupies still watching the 1970s flicks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Concrete said:

I asked about an Eastwood movie who critics have praised a lot in the last 20 years. Didn't expect to get ambushed by Redford groupies still watching the 1970s flicks.

I see you're still trying to get noticed.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Concrete said:

I asked about an Eastwood movie who critics have praised a lot in the last 20 years. Didn't expect to get ambushed by Redford groupies still watching the 1970s flicks.

Didn't you read the link I added to your Redford's 10 worst movies? It was Eastwood's 50 worst. He's had plenty of lemons in his career, but I guess they are all winners to a fanboy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Series.. Project Blue Book, X files sort of thing, I am the night  ..about the Black Dahlia case. 

The Passage, decent series,  Les Miserables  a BBC products very good,

regards Worgeordie

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, giddyup said:

Didn't you read the link I added to your Redford's 10 worst movies? It was Eastwood's 50 worst. He's had plenty of lemons in his career, but I guess they are all winners to a fanboy.

That's great but he's had some good ones in the last 20 years unlike many other people.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, giddyup said:

Didn't you read the link I added to your Redford's 10 worst movies? It was Eastwood's 50 worst. He's had plenty of lemons in his career, but I guess they are all winners to a fanboy.

That list contains some of his big hits like Million Dollar Baby and his cop films which made him famous.

 

Obviously you didn't read it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Series.. Project Blue Book, X files sort of thing, I am the night  ..about the Black Dahlia case. 

The Passage, decent series,  Les Miserables  a BBC products very good,

regards Worgeordie

Thank you for those 3. I will wait until the series is finished; then I'll download and binge watch. At the moment I'm waiting for s22 of Silent Witness and S9 of Vera to finish. Until then I'm enjoying The Marvellous Mrs Maisel and old episodes of Death in Paradise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • CharlieH locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...