Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

What movies or TV shows are you watching (2018)


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, canthai55 said:

do what most do - LOOK

Try Torrentz2.eu - searches dozens of torrent sites. Pick the one you want.

How hard is it ? to quote post above 

It's not hard to give location either, or the correct name.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I might be a fraction over my fighting weight.    

Slightly off topic but any chance of you changing your Avatar? That's half an hour of my life gone.

Watched, "Danger Close" about Australian and New Zealand soldiers face overwhelming odds as they fight for their lives during the Battle of Long Tan in Vietnam.   As it happens a friend of m

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, giddyup said:

It's not hard to give location either, or the correct name.

When was the incorrect name given?

 

It's also not hard to ask for a link if you cannot find it.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Yep, it's not that hard.

 

The names/titles are usually correct.

Type in "blinded by the lights" and it appears.

 

Rather than getting "really annoyed", how hard is it to

request a link?

 

Most people on here are very helpful if someone can't find something.

It only appears if you put the name with quotation marks, and some of these foreign series are quite difficult to find unless you spell it exactly right, which the poster doesn't always do, but hey, maybe I'm asking for too much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Will27 said:

When was the incorrect name given?

 

It's also not hard to ask for a link if you cannot find it.

Wouldn't it save all that messing around just to give location first time around? If it's a new Hollywood release movie, different story, usually it can be found on many torrent sites, not the case with foreign TV series etc, but never mind, I'm obviously being too fussy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, newatthis said:

A 2016 Aussie political thriller Secret City is well worth the watch. Did S01 in one sitting last night...captivating story with good acting.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4976512/

Checked this morning and saw that S02 came out this year. You can find it on the usual P2P sites.

I think not, every tv series or movie made in Australia that I previously watched has proven itself to be completely worthless. Low budget, inane plot, poor production standards and bad acting.

Fool me once shame on you ........

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I think not, every tv series or movie made in Australia that I previously watched has proven itself to be completely worthless. Low budget, inane plot, poor production standards and bad acting.

Fool me once shame on you ........

Have you tried the Underbelly series?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw some good Aussie series last year.

Mr In Between cracked me up .. the story line was almost Tarantino-Esque with an Aussie twist. I hope it comes back for a second series.

Pine Gap was interesting spy thriller too.


Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, recom273 said:

I saw some good Aussie series last year.

Mr In Between cracked me up .. the story line was almost Tarantino-Esque with an Aussie twist. I hope it comes back for a second series.

Pine Gap was interesting spy thriller too.


Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Mr Inbetween was a cracker of a show.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
...every tv series or movie made in Australia that I previously watched has proven itself to be completely worthless. Low budget, inane plot, poor production standards and bad acting.



Does that include “Crocodile Dundee” and “Babe”?
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just binged 'A Discovery of Witches'. 

Now I watched it on Sundance, but the end credits say Sky, so I suspect it's also available on UK channels somewhere.

A little slow at times, but that's symptomatic of a lot of Brit dramas.

But unusual theme and pretty good.

 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2177461/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2019 at 6:40 PM, giddyup said:

Am watching After Life now, but honestly can't say it's near as funny as The Office or Extras or even Life's Too Short. Derek didn't really cut if for me either. I'm a big Ricky Gervais fan, love all his standup stuff and his David Brent specials.

At first "Extras" was a bit slow, but it just got better and better.

 

As a bonus, the pack I downloaded had all shorts of out takes, bloopers. Funny stuff.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

An unusual documentary:

 

 

McAfee was and probably still is big into Cryptocurrency and has a big presence on Twitter for crypto tweets where he shills for "pump and dump" altcoin initial offerings.

 

He's really wacked out in general - lots of odd tweets.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tv series - Run

 

Came across this one the other day and really enjoyed it.

Summary: Four gritty no-holds-barred human stories of the streets, all linked together in some respect.

 

 

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Will27 said:

Tv series - Run

 

Came across this one the other day and really enjoyed it.

Summary: Four gritty no-holds-barred human stories of the streets, all linked together in some respect.

 

 

 

Can't find it Will...

 

Olivia Colman is such a versatile actress.

 

Absolutely adorable in Broadchurch.

Edited by faraday
too many biscuits....
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, faraday said:

Can't find it Will...

 

Olivia Colman is such a versatile actress.

 

Absolutely adorable in Broadchurch.

Faraday.

 

Was going to send you a direct link but bluesofa sorted it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched "Glass" last night,has some good actors,but not sure if i liked it.

After pursuing Kevin Wendell Crumb and the multiple identities that reside within. David Dunn finds himself locked in a mental hospital alongside his archenemy, Elijah Price and must contend with a psychiatrist who is out to prove the trio do not actually possess superhuman abilities 

James McAvoy,Bruce Willis,Samuel L. Jackson.

Someone said it's a thinking man's film,maybe that's why I was not sure about it.

regards worgeordie       P.S. I notice a lot of people download torrents,is that

                                         to save the movie ,series,or don't have enough 

                                         bandwidth to stream ? I just stream from various 

                                         websites,find that easier,as don't know how to

                                         download torrents anyway,

Edited by worgeordie
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

      P.S. I notice a lot of people download torrents,is that

                                         to save the movie ,series,or don't have enough 

                                         bandwidth to stream ? I just stream from various 

                                         websites,find that easier,as don't know how to

                                         download torrents anyway,

I just like to DL movies and TV series onto an external hard drive and watch whatever takes my fancy at my leisure.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • CharlieH locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...