What movies or TV shows are you watching (2018)

CharlieH

2 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Give it a rest.

It's plain to see from your posting history that you like an argument.

This is a pretty easy going subforum, where people get and give some good recommendations.

There's no need to bugger it up.

It's pretty easy I would've thought.

Take what you want and if there is something you can't find, just ask or move on.

That must have been pretty time consuming checking my more than 13,000 posts, and I'm not arguing, I'm expressing a point of view, don't like it, don't read it and don't respond.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, giddyup said:

That must have been pretty time consuming checking my more than 13,000 posts, and I'm not arguing, I'm expressing a point of view, don't like it, don't read it and don't respond.

I didn't have to go back and check your history. I've seen a lot of your posts over the journey

and you really are a combatitive person.

We get your point, you want people to post where they've gotten things from.

You don't need to keep harping on about it.

42 minutes ago, giddyup said:

It seems that too many people fall back on this "you have to look" comment, when if you are going to the trouble to recommend a movie or TV series how hard is it to add where it's available, a couple of keystrokes?

I wasn't recommending it, I was thanking Will27 for posting about it. However, I DID mention two sources where it was available.

Or wasn't that good enough?

Is this argument just the ten minute one, or the full half hour?

15 minutes ago, faraday said:

Can you find Run, with a smaller file size?

The only one I found is 13gb, which is too big for my Tablet.

4 episodes are available on PB, around 1 GB total.

Just now, giddyup said:

4 episodes are available on PB, around 1 GB total.

Who's the uploader?

The reason is that often I look for something on TPB, & it doesn't show. Then I look at, for example: TPB.icu or TPB.10, then it's there. Odd really.

28 minutes ago, faraday said:

Can you find Run, with a smaller file size?

The only one I found is 13gb, which is too big for my Tablet.

Farady, I see you've found a smaller size.

I'm not sure how these things work in general, but after my series (13gb) downloaded,

it went into my download file in 4 separate episodes.

Tv series - Bitter Daisies AKA  O sabor das margaridas

Enjoyed episode 1 of this one.

Currently watching on Netflix but it's available on TPB.

Summary: While investigating the disappearance of a teen girl in a tight-knit Galician town,

a Civil Guard officer uncovers secrets linked to a loss of her own.

1 hour ago, faraday said:

Who's the uploader?

The reason is that often I look for something on TPB, & it doesn't show. Then I look at, for example: TPB.icu or TPB.10, then it's there. Odd really.

[eztv]

Season 4 of Gomorra has started with a bang....Gennaro Savastano is going clean....wonder how long that will last?

I streamed on kodi with adequate subs.

2 more decent scandi thrillers from Baryshnikov....

Ivalo (Arctic Circle) (5 eps so far)

Sthlm Rekviem - Season 1 Complete - 720p x264 (HARD ENG SUBS)

I'll also repeat my recommendation for BBC's Motherfatherson

Shaping up to be an excellent series.

48 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Season 4 of Gomorra has started with a bang....Gennaro Savastano is going clean....wonder how long that will last?

I streamed on kodi with adequate subs.

Thanks, but I prefer to wait until the whole series is available with hard-coded subs if possible and binge watch this one.

11 hours ago, Will27 said:

Thanks, but I prefer to wait until the whole series is available with hard-coded subs if possible and binge watch this one.

I wish I had your restraint mate....I recently ripped thru the latest season of Suburra, so I know how much fun that can be.

On 3/27/2019 at 2:21 PM, Rally123 said:

The same lawyer(s) that told her to not answer 48 questions? If my daughter went missing I'd assist the police as much as they wanted. The McCanns didn't. Totally the opposite. 

Unless.........

Quite simple, she understood that what the Portuguese Police were trying to do was implicate her in her daughters disappearance, like they had done in previous cases of missing children ... they were corrupt. 

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but the documentary goes through all the tin foil hat theories, and debunks them. 

3 hours ago, AlexRich said:

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but the documentary goes through all the tin foil hat theories, and debunks them. 

Debunked? You believe a documentary that conforms to your point of view. Yeah right.

3 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Quite simple, she understood that what the Portuguese Police were trying to do was implicate her in her daughters disappearance, like they had done in previous cases of missing children ... they were corrupt. 

Learned long long ago ... thru bitter experience ...

Law Professor puts it well - applicable to any country

I can understand Madeleine McCanns mother not talking to the police if she is implicated in her disappearance. But to be totally innocent and refusing to assist the police in their investigation can only mean one thing in my book. 

Anyway this is discussion for another separate thread. I'm finished on this matter unless someone wishes to start a separate thread?

6 hours ago, Rally123 said:

Debunked? You believe a documentary that conforms to your point of view. Yeah right.

If you believe the McCanns were involved in any way they certainly have devoted a great deal of time and money, as well as all the publicity,  in trying to find a child that they knew was dead, when it would have been a lot simpler just to let the whole thing fizzle out of it's own accord.

Thanks for posting about Gomorrah S4 starting.

I found S4 Ep1 w/English subs.

So far I can only find S4 Ep2 with French subs.

Has anyone found it with English subs yet?

PS - Thanks to everyone who posts here.

I end up disliking most and sometimes delete them before the opening credits are done, but it's also led me to some I've really enjoyed which I wouldn't have come across if not for this forum - especially miniseries as I've never paid any attention to foreign miniseries and only have watched a few USA ones.

Archived