What movies or TV shows are you watching (2018)

...every tv series or movie made in Australia that I previously watched has proven itself to be completely worthless. Low budget, inane plot, poor production standards and bad acting.

Does that include “Crocodile Dundee” and “Babe”?
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I might be a fraction over my fighting weight.    

Slightly off topic but any chance of you changing your Avatar? That's half an hour of my life gone.

Watched, "Danger Close" about Australian and New Zealand soldiers face overwhelming odds as they fight for their lives during the Battle of Long Tan in Vietnam.   As it happens a friend of m

Posted Images

I've just binged 'A Discovery of Witches'. 

Now I watched it on Sundance, but the end credits say Sky, so I suspect it's also available on UK channels somewhere.

A little slow at times, but that's symptomatic of a lot of Brit dramas.

But unusual theme and pretty good.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2177461/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Thanks 1
On 3/12/2019 at 6:40 PM, giddyup said:

Am watching After Life now, but honestly can't say it's near as funny as The Office or Extras or even Life's Too Short. Derek didn't really cut if for me either. I'm a big Ricky Gervais fan, love all his standup stuff and his David Brent specials.

At first "Extras" was a bit slow, but it just got better and better.

As a bonus, the pack I downloaded had all shorts of out takes, bloopers. Funny stuff.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

An unusual documentary:

McAfee was and probably still is big into Cryptocurrency and has a big presence on Twitter for crypto tweets where he shills for "pump and dump" altcoin initial offerings.

He's really wacked out in general - lots of odd tweets.

• Like 2

Tv series - Run

Came across this one the other day and really enjoyed it.

Summary: Four gritty no-holds-barred human stories of the streets, all linked together in some respect.

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Will27 said:

Tv series - Run

Came across this one the other day and really enjoyed it.

Summary: Four gritty no-holds-barred human stories of the streets, all linked together in some respect.

Can't find it Will...

Olivia Colman is such a versatile actress.

Absolutely adorable in Broadchurch.

Edited by faraday
too many biscuits....
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, faraday said:

Can't find it Will...

Olivia Colman is such a versatile actress.

Absolutely adorable in Broadchurch.

Faraday.

Was going to send you a direct link but bluesofa sorted it.

• Like 1

Watched "Glass" last night,has some good actors,but not sure if i liked it.

After pursuing Kevin Wendell Crumb and the multiple identities that reside within. David Dunn finds himself locked in a mental hospital alongside his archenemy, Elijah Price and must contend with a psychiatrist who is out to prove the trio do not actually possess superhuman abilities 

James McAvoy,Bruce Willis,Samuel L. Jackson.

Someone said it's a thinking man's film,maybe that's why I was not sure about it.

regards worgeordie       P.S. I notice a lot of people download torrents,is that

to save the movie ,series,or don't have enough 

bandwidth to stream ? I just stream from various 

websites,find that easier,as don't know how to

download torrents anyway,

Edited by worgeordie
5 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

P.S. I notice a lot of people download torrents,is that

to save the movie ,series,or don't have enough 

bandwidth to stream ? I just stream from various 

websites,find that easier,as don't know how to

download torrents anyway,

I just like to DL movies and TV series onto an external hard drive and watch whatever takes my fancy at my leisure.

• Like 1
  • CharlieH locked and unpinned this topic