What movies or TV shows are you watching (2018)

CharlieH

6 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Indeed those are sponsored links and advertising (the bill payers) - not torrents - there are no torrents of that available on lime yet

It's not available anywhere, strange when that episode has already been shown a while ago on TV.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still Game.

Scottish comedy series, you would have to do a search for it but it's one of the funniest TV programmes I

have ever watched and watched again and am even on the Still Game facebook site.

About 9 series , has finished now, but I loved it and still watch repeats when I want to cheer myself up and have a laugh

On 10/14/2019 at 12:37 PM, Will27 said:

If you enjoyed those two, give Mr Inbetween a go.

It's huge.

Thanks for the heads-up. I d/l S01 and ended up binge-watching it. I'm now on S02 - I see there's 10 episodes in total.

Another excellent Aussie production.

8 hours ago, giddyup said:

I tried clicking on those links, I think they are fake. One was trying to get me to download something else before I could get to the actual link and I had a hell of a job getting rid of it. I doubt if there would only be one torrent site where it was available, it's not an obscure series.

well ive downloaded ep 5 and watched it from lime torrents ,always use it ,never a problem.

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

This is episode 6 and it's not available on Lime.

I have been seeding this for about 26 hours already

Mr.Mercedes.S03E06.Bad.to.Worse.720p.WEB-DL.EN.DD2.0.x264

Last public upload at TPB user mwoz

Public uploads for this show are delayed for several days, the original up-loader seems to have vanished

13 minutes ago, Fruit Trader said:

Public uploads for this show are delayed for several days, the original up-loader seems to have vanished

sockshare

2 hours ago, Fruit Trader said:

Thanks but Faraday gave me the heads up earlier today. PB was the only site that had a copy, could not find it anywhere else.

2 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

HBO   Watchman

complete series out today---has a 8.9 but I haven't watched it so can't comment

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7049682/

Not being picky, just trying to help. The series is called "Watchmen" and as far as I can tell only the first episode is out.

Looks worth a punt.

From IMDb:

"Set in an alternate history where masked vigilantes are treated as outlaws, Watchmen embraces the nostalgia of the original groundbreaking graphic novel of the same name, while attempting to break new ground of its own."

3 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

Not being picky, just trying to help. The series is called "Watchmen" and as far as I can tell only the first episode is out.

Looks worth a punt.

From IMDb:

Got it wrong on the spelling ---wrong on the episode numbers.....I'll try for 3 out of 3next time.............:coffee1:

Uncovered: Killed by Hate

Thought this documentary was quite good.

Summary: A sobering look at the evolution of hate in America, the series explores the escalation through online and social media. Though, it shines a light on the activism and nationwide mobilization that has sent the message “love is greater than hate,” Oxygen said in a statement.

Some movies I watched recently on a trip to the uk and back.

Yesterday :
Enjoyed this movie, different , doesn’t matter if you like or dislike the Beatles still a pleasant little jaunt .

Rocketman :
Also enjoyed this movie very much , I was a very big fan of Elton’s early stuff and can relate to all the controversy he raised.
Possibly won’t appeal if you are not a fan or know of his lavish/extravagant lifestyle.

Tag :
Some well known faces in this movie but IMHO a big dud. Might appeal to children [emoji848]

The Mule :
Excited to see this, who doesn’t love a Clint movie !!, but disappointed.
Some big names, along with Clint, appeared in this movie but unfortunately the storyline was comical ( as were Laurence Fishburne and Andy Garcia ) .
Clint’s character was okay, but anyone else playing it and I wouldn’t have made it all the way through.

The Clovehitch Killer :
Only saw halfway through this movie but seemed like a good thriller about a teenage boy suspecting his father maybe the local serial killer !!
Will dl it and watch later.

Some movies I watched recently on a trip to the uk and back.

Yesterday :
Enjoyed this movie, different , doesn’t matter if you like or dislike the Beatles still a pleasant little jaunt .

Rocketman :
Also enjoyed this movie very much , I was a very big fan of Elton’s early stuff and can relate to all the controversy he raised.
Possibly won’t appeal if you are not a fan or know of his lavish/extravagant lifestyle.

Tag :
Some well known faces in this movie but IMHO a big dud. Might appeal to children [emoji848]

The Mule :
Excited to see this, who doesn’t love a Clint movie !!, but disappointed.
Some big names, along with Clint, appeared in this movie but unfortunately the storyline was comical ( as were Laurence Fishburne and Andy Garcia ) .
Clint’s character was okay, but anyone else playing it and I wouldn’t have made it all the way through.

The Clovehitch Killer :
Only saw halfway through this movie but seemed like a good thriller about a teenage boy suspecting his father maybe the local serial killer !!
Will dl it and watch later.

Have to agree on “The Mule”. Love Clint, and he was good, and it was a great premise, but it was just too silly.

The Accident

Episode 1 of this 4 part series should be available tomorrow.

Summary: An explosion on the building site of a regeneration project that kills several teenagers – and its spiralling aftermath, including Lancashire’s Polly, a mother who directs her grief into rage at the project’s manager. Shot in a gloomy, bleached-out style, this is a hard-hitting, intimate story of a small town’s reckoning with massive disaster.

Tell me who I am

A fascinating documentary about an 18 year old boy who loses his memory after a mc accident.

His twin brother fills in all the missing pieces but chooses not to tell him about the traumatic childhood they shared........ until many years later.

Available on :

Netflix

PB

MagnetDL

Guilt

New 4 part series just started.

Summary: Two brothers accidentally run over and kill an old man. Despite covering their tracks, their lives start to fall apart
when neighbours and relatives of the dead man begin to have doubts about the way he died.

22 hours ago, Will27 said:

Guilt

New 4 part series just started.

Summary: Two brothers accidentally run over and kill an old man. Despite covering their tracks, their lives start to fall apart
when neighbours and relatives of the dead man begin to have doubts about the way he died.

Really enjoyed the first episode of Guilt, it's definitely a black comedy.

Archived