What movies or TV shows are you watching (2018)

CharlieH

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't recall this one being mentioned, the first four episodes are available.

Limetown follows "Lia Haddock, a journalist for American Public Radio (APR), as she unravels the mystery behind the disappearance of over 300 people at a neuroscience research facility in Tennessee."

Leavenworth

Been looking forward to this one.
Five part series directed by Steven Soderbergh.

Summary: Leavenworth is centered on Clint Lorance, who’s serving a 19-year sentence for murder at The United States Penitentiary, Leavenworth. While deployed in Afghanistan in July 2012, the former lieutenant ordered fire on three local men riding a motorcycle, killing two of them and outraging his platoon.

Don't recall this one being mentioned, the first four episodes are available.

Limetown follows "Lia Haddock, a journalist for American Public Radio (APR), as she unravels the mystery behind the disappearance of over 300 people at a neuroscience research facility in Tennessee."

Sorry I've never heard of this Facebook watch service. Does that mean it's free to watch for Facebook members?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, CLW said:

Sorry I've never heard of this Facebook watch service. Does that mean it's free to watch for Facebook members?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Apparently it's free:

Facebook Watch isn't a cable replacement service. ... Facebook Watch includes a mixture of content from users and professionally-produced content Facebook pays to have produced. It's a lot like YouTube Premium, which includes regular YouTube videos and exclusive original programming, but Facebook Watch is free.24 Jun 2019

On 10/26/2019 at 6:44 AM, giddyup said:
On 10/25/2019 at 8:10 AM, Will27 said:

Guilt

New 4 part series just started.

Summary: Two brothers accidentally run over and kill an old man. Despite covering their tracks, their lives start to fall apart
when neighbours and relatives of the dead man begin to have doubts about the way he died.

Really enjoyed the first episode of Guilt, it's definitely a black comedy.

I'll second that.

I knew within the first ten minutes it was going to be good. Can't wait for next week's episode two.

A new season of "Highway Thru Hell" is available from RARBG and other places:- 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2390276/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

See how a local heavy recovery firm works through the hard winters helping highway users that have fallen victim to the brutal road conditions. Their essential service keeps the traffic on the highways thru hell moving.

Love this action oriented series. Been watching it from its beginning, and have seen it improve with each new Series.

:thumbsup:

I just finished watching Dolemite Is My Name (2019) and thought it was pretty good movie, even though I don't consider myself as a big Eddie Murphy fan. 

Eddie Murphy portrays real-life legend Rudy Ray Moore, a comedy and rap pioneer who proved naysayers wrong when his hilarious, obscene, kung-<deleted> fighting alter ego, Dolemite, became a 1970s Blaxploitation phenomenon.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8526872/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

11 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I'll second that.

I knew within the first ten minutes it was going to be good. Can't wait for next week's episode two.

Yep, agree with you both.

Mark Bonnar is real good value.

He was excellent in Catastrophe.

12 hours ago, Daffy D said:

A new season of "Highway Thru Hell" is available from RARBG and other places:- 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2390276/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

See how a local heavy recovery firm works through the hard winters helping highway users that have fallen victim to the brutal road conditions. Their essential service keeps the traffic on the highways thru hell moving.

Love this action oriented series. Been watching it from its beginning, and have seen it improve with each new Series.

:thumbsup:

On a different end of the temperature scale season 7 of Outback Truckers is also out:

2 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

On a different end of the temperature scale season 7 of Outback Truckers is also out:

Yea! Been watching that  :thumbsup:

For something really scary there was Ice Road Truckers, but don't know what happend to that.

Maybe they did all fall through the ice :w00t: 

Tv series - Praemar

Came across this one on RAR the other day.

Really enjoying it.

The eye candy doesn't hurt either.

Summary: Mr. Velasco is a successful businessman who, after a risky transaction, loses everything and ends up bankrupt.

The former executive will discover the profitable world of the informal economy on the beaches of Rio de Janeiro.

17 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Kick Ass Torrent   Airport 24 7 Thailand S01E06 Sorry I can't post the link.

Thanks. Found it and d/l OK.

I noticed that every time I find something on KAT it says I have to sign up for a free account. I'm always very wary of that.

Oddly enough E06 d/l OK. I just looked at the end of the programme and see E06 isn't the last one, there's a teaser for E07.

Tried to d/l E07 on KAT and it went back to the normal 'sign up for a free account"

I don't know why E06 came down OK though?

Whatever happened to the 3rd part of the War of the Worlds on the Beeb ??

i understand it wasn't great but i've dl'ed the first 2 episodes and would like to binge all 3 .

On IMDb the 3rd episode apparently screened on Oct 20th but there isn't a thumbnail photo and i can't find it anywhere.

Archived