What movies or TV shows are you watching (2018)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I might be a fraction over my fighting weight.    

Slightly off topic but any chance of you changing your Avatar? That's half an hour of my life gone.

Watched, "Danger Close" about Australian and New Zealand soldiers face overwhelming odds as they fight for their lives during the Battle of Long Tan in Vietnam.   As it happens a friend of m

Posted Images

Confessions of a Serial Killer - Channel 4

Samuel Little is currently back in the news.

Summary: Samuel Little claims to have killed up to 93 women in 40 years.
This chilling documentary examines how such a prolific killer could be on the loose for so long.

Seems to be the "dry season" for movies, hardly anything new on the torrent sites, just dragging up movies from the 60's and 70's, and not good ones at that.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Not too many good ones I haven't seen. Been an avid movie watcher since I was 10 years old, you can see a lot of movies in 67 years.

You're 77 Mr G.....?

I thought you were a young lad.:laugh:

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

Not too many good ones I haven't seen. Been an avid movie watcher since I was 10 years old, you can see a lot of movies in 67 years.

I'm really skeptical. Do you watch mainly English language movies?

Just the other day I discovered a new to me amazing director from Spain Amat Escalante who does Mexican stories. 

Have you watched all his films? 

Hmmm?

Seriously I don't believe anyone, even someone that watches five films a day, that says they have watched every or most good movies.  It's absurd!

Heli

Best Director Cannes 2003

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, giddyup said:

Wild Strawberries, The Seventh Seal, 8 1/2, Nude Odyssey. Sunday's and Cybele?   

12 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I'm really skeptical. Do you watch mainly English language movies?

Just the other day I discovered a new to me amazing director from Spain Amat Escalante who does Mexican stories. 

Have you watched all his films? 

Hmmm?

Seriously I don't believe anyone, even someone that watches five films a day, that says they have watched every or most good movies.  It's absurd!

For one thing, not all foreign subtitled films are available as downloads, secondly, I like to watch movies with my Thai partner, and she doesn't read English subtitles as well as I do, and thirdly, I watch what I enjoy, my tastes and my tastes alone.

• CharlieH locked and unpinned this topic