What movies or TV shows are you watching (2018)

CharlieH

Ah! OK - I got mine from Torrent Day that specifies English subs. (hard coded)

I would imagine, as it's a non English film it would have English subs, they usually do. Probably hard coded so not necessarily a separate subs file.

If a subs are not specified the only way find out is to download and see. 

:smile:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

Ah! OK - I got mine from Torrent Day that specifies English subs. (hard coded)

I would imagine, as it's a non English film it would have English subs, they usually do. Probably hard coded so not necessarily a separate subs file.

If a subs are not specified the only way find out is to download and see. 

:smile:

Downloaded two copies, neither had English subs, and the subs aren't available separately, but I'll keep looking.

Fun clever series called Sex Education.

For the overly sensitive to diversity in roles, steer clear!

Blacks, South Asians, East Asians, gay black boy, male virgin, mixed race lesbian married couple (oh my!), divorced woman, mixed race teen lesbian couple, mixed race teen straight couple, drug addict, trailer trash, one night stands, and a straight boy in drag!
Wouldn't want to offend!

6 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

British crime series are the BEST , some American ones are good as well , not a lot ????

Well I wouldn't give blanket endorsement Brit drama's, some of them are soooo desperately slow you wanna kill yourself before the end of the first episode!

However I just finished binging the last season of 'Endeavour' on PBS, the prequel to 'Inspector Morse', and OMG.

I can't wait for the next season to air

On 1/11/2019 at 4:49 PM, JimmyJ said:

Am I the only one for whom TPB has gone bad?

It redirects to another dot address, and opens new tabs with ads despite my browser's popup blocker, every time I click on anything on the site.

The newest popup has a loud music track that starts instantly - I guess I have to give up on my favorite site of this type again, unless anyone has found a new address for them.

Using a brand new computer today, and the same problems with TPB as my previous computer.

What I have found that works -

Open TPB. Right click on the magnet link to open in a new tab what you want to DL

New tab is just the magnet link, goes direct to UTorrent

Original page remains. No pop ups.

Close magnet tab - repeat

Archived