Humorous Signs, Photo's and Video's MK3

CharlieH

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Yes, really awkward to use these, I find if you come in from the side you get the least backsplash !!

IMG_1775.JPG

Just for a moment - seeing the 'Dyson Airblade' logo, I thought it wuz fer dryin' me @rse!

But I can't see how to use the damn thing. Does one rest one's Todger on the....err... lip, as it were?

Or am I thinking of summat else....?

"Answers on a postcard etc"

Just for a moment - seeing the 'Dyson Airblade' logo, I thought it wuz fer dryin' me @rse!

But I can't see how to use the damn thing. Does one rest one's Todger on the....err... lip, as it were?

Or am I thinking of summat else....?

"Answers on a postcard etc"

Resting it on the lip seems like a good idea [emoji51]

I found the main problem is when you approach with your todger a burst of air is released, presumably to fragrance the area, but this air is very strong and can cause pain to the sensitive parts.
A system I’ve adopted is by using thrusting movements you can relieve yourself intermittently before the sensor causes the air to be released.

With practice, and a few good hip movements you can relieve yourself without any splashback whatsoever !!

Generally people entering the restroom while I am engaging in this procedure find it so inventive that they usually retreat to inform their friends of the marvellous discovery , on many occasions it appears that their friends are also restaurant security !!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived