The Official Manchester City Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

3 hours ago, wilai said:

City v Arsenal postponed due to covid 19 concerns.

Apparently Arsenal personnel have been in contact with Forest owner Marinakis.

Damn! Was really looking forward to getting up to watch at 02.30am.

Now we have to re-rearrange Arsenal (h) and we still have to rearrange Chelsea (a).

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

We’re 4 hours behind Thailand so I posted as soon as I got up and saw it on the news. Didn’t realize Wilai had already posted it in here. Please accept my apologies for making you go out of your way to post purely for the purpose of slagging me off ????

????

9 hours ago, wilai said:

City v R Madrid called off.

Yep, but think that was a no brainer.

Was chatting online with my brother yesterday. He's a City season-ticket holder for donkey's. He was saying even if the games go on, it's highly unlikely that he will be going for the foreseeable future until things settle down, even though he feels there's more chance of him becoming a ManU fan than catching the dreaded lurgy but it makes sense not to take a chance and not to go.

City - small club, no fans, no history!

38 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Was chatting online with my brother yesterday.

He's a City season-ticket holder for donkey's.

He was saying even if the games go on, it's highly unlikely that he will be going for the foreseeable future

business as usual then for City fans

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Yep, but think that was a no brainer.

Was chatting online with my brother yesterday. He's a City season-ticket holder for donkey's. He was saying even if the games go on, it's highly unlikely that he will be going for the foreseeable future until things settle down, even though he feels there's more chance of him becoming a ManU fan than catching the dreaded lurgy but it makes sense not to take a chance and not to go.

City - small club, no fans, no history!

Screenshot_20200313-120939_Chrome.jpg

On 3/19/2020 at 10:50 AM, mrbojangles said:

Your'e lucky that here on TV we have a profanity filter. Otherwise I would have to amend that table and increase to 458 ????

I loved the profanity here....sometimes it was well justified and hilarious.

Other times agressive in an early 80's step outside you <deleted> manner.

Also perfectly acceptable imho.

• Haha 1

FAIR PLAY OR FOUL?

https://boltfromtheblue.live/2020/03/23/fair-play-or-foul/

An excellent article on UEFA, FFP and City.

It is written by a City fan, so you may judge it as biased or not on some points depending on who you support, but he addresses the issue comprehensively and there's a lot to be learnt from it. It's a good read.

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

FAIR PLAY OR FOUL?

https://boltfromtheblue.live/2020/03/23/fair-play-or-foul/

An excellent article on UEFA, FFP and City.

It is written by a City fan, so you may judge it as biased or not on some points depending on who you support, but he addresses the issue comprehensively and there's a lot to be learnt from it. It's a good read.

Absolute boring, regurgitated, biased shiiiite. And the arrogance, "an agreement acceptable to both parties"  

9 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Absolute boring, regurgitated, biased shiiiite. And the arrogance, "an agreement acceptable to both parties"  

I got the feeling that's what it was without even reading it ???? thanks for confirming. 

• Haha 1