The Official Manchester City Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

2 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Yeah .. my mother used to say. Unless you've got something positive to say nothing...

Says the man who spends so much time moaning on the footie forum.

You might try and remember your mother's wise words in future (Maybe I'll repeatedly copy and post your last comment back to you when you're moaning 555).

7 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I'm not sure that's true otherwise defences would be decent but they're not.

Perhaps not every  the exceptions like Leeds thnk they can storm the prem.. but they're findin out the hard way ... The 'budget'  way to  stay  in the prem  primarily is to sort your bac line out. 

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Says the man who spends so much time moaning on the footie forum.

You might try and remember your mother's wise words in future (Maybe I'll repeatedly copy and post your last comment back to you when you're moaning 555).

Yeah. Football moans are slightly diferent.. that's what football forums are for.. but just to attack and villify someone with little or no point.. that's just being a c$$$t

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Hang on you don't watch City but you are criticising our football when you've admitted you don't watch us. You're the worst type.

I've seen enuf to know what pep does.   And frankly it's boring watchin you try to demolish teams with your  relentless tippy tappy football.. silghty better/diferent  when you had silva .. he was special and could pull something out the hat .. but now ...  Atm you ain't very good at it .. like your lge position suggests..

6 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Yeah. Football moans are slightly diferent.. that's what football forums are for.. but just to attack and villify someone with little or no point.. that's just being a c$$$t

Is your point is about my post  below? If it is, I'll bet there's more agree than disagree with me on here. 

your English is shocking, I honestly give up reading your posts after a few words.

10 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

I've seen enuf to know what pep does.   And frankly it's boring watchin you try to demolish teams with your  relentless tippy tappy football.. silghty better/diferent  when you had silva .. he was special and could pull something out the hat .. but now ...  Atm you ain't very good at it .. like your lge position suggests..

...at last, a post that makes sense and agrees with my posts today (Thanks for reading and regurgitating them).

39 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

...at last, a post that makes sense and agrees with my posts today (Thanks for reading and regurgitating them).

As I said b4 personal attacks are not acceptable.  You don't like or can't be bothered to read wot I write  just ignore DONT ATTACK

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

The blueprint has been in clear sight since the day Pep joined us. It's just for it to work, your defending has to be absolutely flawless and everyone working in unison. There can be nothing less than 100% concentration or we'll get through. Spurs did that yesterday but not many will. 

Yes I thought about Pogba tracking back and laughed...that first half City would have smashed a hatful against most teams.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

No mate. It was parking the bus yesterday as well. Only one team wanted to play. The other wanted a smash and grab. They can say masterclass all they want but I would hate to see that style of football every week and only a couple of years ago, the Spurs fans were saying the same.

Spurs can claim the victory but would you really want stats like this at home every week?

Possession %     Spurs 33.9          City 66.1

Total shots          Spurs 4                 City 22

Shots on target      Spurs 2             City 5

Any stats for goals scored ?

13 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

As I said b4 personal attacks are not acceptable.  You don't like or can't be bothered to read wot I write  just ignore DONT ATTACK

Not a personal attack but you seem oblivious to ThaiVisa Forum Rules and Etiquette which state:

"While we make allowances for members who do not speak English as their first language, we expect everyone to make an effort to post in a manner which allows others to understand their posts.

Posts full of intentional misspellings, all caps, no caps, or similar slang may be deleted in order to preserve a standard of readability.

This is a forum, not an SMS or Twitter message."

Please kindly comply! I am not the only person who struggles to read your abbreviation-full posts and has advised you of this. Post so we can understand. Thank you.

18 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Not a personal attack but you seem oblivious to ThaiVisa Forum Rules and Etiquette which state:

"While we make allowances for members who do not speak English as their first language, we expect everyone to make an effort to post in a manner which allows others to understand their posts.

Posts full of intentional misspellings, all caps, no caps, or similar slang may be deleted in order to preserve a standard of readability.

This is a forum, not an SMS or Twitter message."

Please kindly comply! I am not the only person who struggles to read your abbreviation-full posts and has advised you of this. Post so we can understand. Thank you.

I've just been reading and laughing at the gooner forums this morning then I come on here and read this.

Stop it BB my sides are sore already!!

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Sorry Ronnie but your mate trying to post in street-cool english just ain't cool.

I think it's more the case that either his English just isn't very good or perhaps he is suffers from Dyslexia, neither are a reason to mock someone.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Why have you put that in the City thread?

It's intended to be both inspirational and thought provoking....

Do you agree with the five-time title winning Evra? Can any City side  be considered great unless they win three times in a row?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RickG16 said:

Do you agree with the five-time title winning Evra? Can any City side  be considered great unless they win three times in a row?

There so good atm, their goal difference suggests relegation form rather  that title contenders....

Just now, 3 minus 2 said:

There so good atm, their goal difference suggests relegation form rather  that title contenders....

Well..it'll be ok though peeps signed on for another  2 years

Quick juggle of the books and a suprisingly large sponsorship deal.... And bobs your uncle...peps done SO well.. he's bought yet another top end team..

25 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Sorry, couldn't watch it. Evra has become another Keane, a joke. As a pundit, you should try to offer an unbiased opinion but Evra just comes across as ManU-ccentric. He could do with watching Gary Neville to see how it's done.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, singasong said:

I think it's more the case that either his English just isn't very good or perhaps he is suffers from Dyslexia, neither are a reason to mock someone.

Theres no mocking involved, he could try to post in English but over the years he refuses coz hiss 2 kool. 

You've been around on here for less than a year so not had to suffer with his unintelligible posts. See what you think in another year's time.