The Official Manchester City Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Tommy Doyle another one. So that's Jesus, Walker, Ederson & Doyle and some staff (NOT Fernandinho as i previously posted). Any other City players are unknown currently.

Pep said he wasn't allowed to disclose names but it will become clear when the team sheets are out. Last count it was 5

10 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I've also seen the Kyle Walker story on twitter but not in the media.

Think we have to be careful when things are reported on twitter as they are not always correct, sometimes false news being spread (no I'm not saying KW story is false as I've no idea).

A few months back it was being reported on twitter that a young first-teamer at ManU was being charged for an alleged very serious crime against a female, but nothing since. True or false reporting?

That said City fan's Twitter accounts are reporting this morning that Mendy is in trouble for a NYeve party transgression. He is NOT a Pep favourite so if it's true I think he may have used up his 'last get out of jail' card with Pep.

Mendy confirmed as breaking the rules. Invited a chef round NYE. If you’re gonna break it at least invite some ho’s <deleted>!

3 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

@RickG16 hope you put Foden back in your fantasy team ????

I think Franks been listening to Sam and decided to leave out a Striker. Surely he will bring on Giroud or Abraham at half time.  

I guess you’re hoping things stay the same.  

3 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

To quote a scouse term "with all the players we have out at the moment" ???? I'm hoping things stay the same

Just shows what a strong squad you have. Apart from the keeper and one up top i would think this would pretty much be your starting 11 regardless? 

Ahhhh just the 3 now. This could be another 6/7 game. 

Edited by Kadilo

27 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Just shows what a strong squad you have. Apart from the keeper and one up top i would think this would pretty much be your starting 11 regardless? 

Ahhhh just the 3 now. This could be another 6/7 game. 

I'm beginning to think Frankie could have used a bit more seasoning before taking over at Chelsea.

11 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Before long Roman will bring back Uriah Heep or whatever the Israeli's name was.

Old Avram. Tuchel will be by his phone I would reckon but tbh Fat Frank is prob ok while they are still in the CL although AM will fancy that match. 

Edited by Kadilo

8 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Old Avram. Tuchel will be by his phone I would reckon but tbh Fat Frank is prob ok while they are still in the CL although AM will fancy that match. 

Yeah, I don't think Frankie is in any danger but Roman's patience will not last forever.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

@RickG16 hope you put Foden back in your fantasy team ????

No I've given up on the Guardiola guessing game. Will make room for KDB / Sterling if you go on a run.

Anyway, please save your fantasy league advise for those who need it more in the depths of the TVF League. Such as @BangrakBob

14 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Anyway, please save your fantasy league advise for those who need it 

Blimey, no need to get your knickers in a twist. It wasn't advice, I mentioned merely because you have been the one asking us whether Pep would play him

17 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Blimey, no need to get your knickers in a twist. It wasn't advice, I mentioned merely because you have been the one asking us whether Pep would play him

Yeah I got it. You just presented me with an opportunity to remind @BangrakBob of his fantasy league position which I couldn't miss out on. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Yeah and a true gent. Met him several times, lovely fella

They were saying he was still an ambassador for the club. 

Do you know how he died? They always come out of this line “died after a short illness” Well You ain’t gonna die before it are you? 

Hopefully your lads will win it for him tomorrow.