Jump to content
BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

The official Manchester City thread 2019

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

What was wrong with the Da SIlva twins? They've got more Premier League winners medals than any of your lot... Rafael anyway. 

So has Anderson.....doesn't make him any good.🤔

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, wilai said:

So has Anderson.....doesn't make him any good.🤔

So you don't think Anderson was any good? 😂 Anderson was a great player, and made a great contribution, just started to struggle with injuries and his fitness.

 

It's funny how we go by the reputation attached to players instead of actually remembering what the did in games. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, wilai said:

So has Anderson.....doesn't make him any good.🤔

And Rafael was also an excellent attacking full back. If his surname was Robertson you'd be having a circle wank over him.

 

Typical scouse... think you've made it and can start talking down about players who won three Premier Leagues. Just because they weren't stars doesn't mean they didn't contribute a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wilai said:

Anderson certainly contributed.....to McDonalds profits😀

Yup any footballer who experienced weight problems can't be a good player... that Brazilian Ronaldo was terrible wasn't he.... so was that Rooney fella. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt Rooney and Ronaldo would be happy being compared to Anderson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wilai said:

I doubt Rooney and Ronaldo would be happy being compared to Anderson.

Mate no disrespect.. but I actually watched a lot of those 3 back to back title seasons. 

 

Ando and Wazza were very similar in build and athleticism. When those two and Tevez were playing together it was like having 3 high speed tanks who were all also tremendous footballers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never thought I would see Rooney and High Speed tank in the same sentence........well unless it was rhyming slang. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kadilo said:

I never thought I would see Rooney and High Speed tank in the same sentence........well unless it was rhyming slang. 

So around 2007-2009 you don't think Rooney had any pace.

 

It's the weekend folks.. plenty of time to rewrite history....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edited because I got the lyrics wrong.... 🤣

 

It's actually "he is class with a brass" 😂

 

 

Edited by RickG16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MrBj if you have 30mins watch 2 City fans who are accountants (Colin Savage is always good value - wicked humour on twatter also) discuss City's just released financial accountants. They forecast our revenue will pass the red scum's if they don't get CL this season. They reckon City are valued at around £2.3Bn (Sheikh Mansour 'god bless him' invested around £1.2Bn so he is laughing) and red scum at around £2.7m. All very interesting and pleasing (recording quality isn't the greatest).

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

MrBj if you have 30mins watch 2 City fans who are accountants (Colin Savage is always good value - wicked humour on twatter also) discuss City's just released financial accountants. They forecast our revenue will pass the red scum's if they don't get CL this season. They reckon City are valued at around £2.3Bn (Sheikh Mansour 'god bless him' invested around £1.2Bn so he is laughing) and red scum at around £2.7m. All very interesting and pleasing (recording quality isn't the greatest).

 

 

 

 

Forget all that.... why is this prat wearing sunglasses indoors?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Forget all that.... why is this prat wearing sunglasses indoors?

What, don't you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 5:12 PM, RickG16 said:

Edited because I got the lyrics wrong.... 🤣

 

It's actually "he is class with a brass" 😂

 

Oy! That's a bit much isn't it, putting your filthy fans on our lovely thread. Bog off!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...