The Official Manchester City Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

38 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Didn't get to watch the game but it was a very young line up that beat Wycombe 6-1. Not including those two 21 year old veterans Foden and Torres, we had 5 young lads playing who had to get permission to stay up late. Conrad Egan-Riley, 18. Finley Burns also 18. Luke Mbete just 18 this week. Josh Wilson-Esbrand again 18 and Romeo Lavia who is only 17. Not only was it good that they get some "man's" game time but they all scored 7's and 8's in player ratings.

19 y.o Cole Palmer replaced Torres and 18 y.o. James McAtee replaced Wilson-Esbrand. This lad is supposed to be one to look out for. His nickname is Salford Silva and he apparently turned United down for City.

Hope I can find a replay somewhere

I saw the highlights and all the goals. Everybody looked sharp.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2021 at 9:21 AM, wilai said:

City's legal team on their way to Carabao HQ after they are drawn against a Premier League team in the 4th round!????

E_60VoOVEAgaN8z?format=jpg&name=small

Forgot to mention. We have Chelsea, PSDG and Liverpool all away in the space of 8 days. I'd say that is a pretty tough fixture schedule

11 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Apparently Lukaku has only just got home. Dias forgot that he still had him in his pocket and took him to Manchester before letting him out

You need glasses...maybe change your avatar to onion will go nicely with the childish Tripe you post...had him in his pocket my arrrrsse,try fouled him 4 times and got carded.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

You need glasses...maybe change your avatar to onion will go nicely with the childish Tripe you post...had him in his pocket my arrrrsse,try fouled him 4 times and got carded.

It was Laporte, wasn't it Keef?

1 hour ago, keithsimmonds said:

Ha ha. Stop talking drivel. Your lot committed more fouls and got more yellow cards than us. Think it's you who is in need of glasses.

As for your previous on Grealish. Well, he's becoming very popular at City. Virtually MOM performances every game

6 minutes ago, champers said:

I see that one of Paul Moulden's lads; Louie; is on the bench today for Wolves at Southampton. He has signed from City this season. I didn't realise he was a goalie. Age 19 and in the England youth system.

City poached him from LFC Academy when he was 14/15.....There was an investigation but 'Teflon City'???? got off.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, wilai said:

City poached him from LFC Academy when he was 14/15.....There was an investigation but 'Teflon City'???? got off.

"Poached" or he opted? Not everyone wants to play for Liverpool bud . I remember you (Liverpool fans) giving Sterling stick cos he had the audacity of wanting to leave Liverpool ????

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Ha ha. Stop talking drivel. Your lot committed more fouls and got more yellow cards than us. Think it's you who is in need of glasses.

As for your previous on Grealish. Well, he's becoming very popular at City. Virtually MOM performances every game

Typical response from you...another deflection just like your goal. What the hell has more fouls by us and more yellow cards got to do with your comment of "Dias having Lukaku in his pocket "?...answer Nothing.