The Official Manchester City Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

On 2/11/2024 at 5:53 PM, mrbojangles said:

Yeah. I was getting a tad nervous as the clock was winding down that it was going to be one of those days

Apparently he doesn't like living in Manchester. Already won it all with City so wouldn't be surprised if he moves on in the next year or 2.

I don't think it will affect you too much. The big test will be when Pep leaves. 

10 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Apparently he doesn't like living in Manchester. Already won it all with City so wouldn't be surprised if he moves on in the next year or 2.

I don't think it will affect you too much. The big test will be when Pep leaves. 

Wrt Erling. There are always going to be rumours about this and that. Clubs and media trying to unsettle them etc. As Pep said, maybe Real M know more about it than he does!!

As for Pep. We have had him for a lot longer than we ever thought we would so yes, it's been great but it'll be a big wrench when he goes. I'm hoping that the professional way in which the whole club is run nowadays, that succession planning has already been well thought out.

21 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Correct, we've already got Alvarez to replace him if and when it does ever happen! 

11 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Wrt Erling. There are always going to be rumours about this and that. Clubs and media trying to unsettle them etc. As Pep said, maybe Real M know more about it than he does!!

As for Pep. We have had him for a lot longer than we ever thought we would so yes, it's been great but it'll be a big wrench when he goes. I'm hoping that the professional way in which the whole club is run nowadays, that succession planning has already been well thought out.

Correct sir.

32 minutes ago, bluemoon58 said:

Correct, we've already got Alvarez to replace him if and when it does ever happen! 

Wow. Is that 3 City fans now on this thread? You'll be approaching your 'real' attendance at the Etihad soon 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RickG16 said:

Wow. Is that 3 City fans now on this thread? You'll be approaching your 'real' attendance at the Etihad soon 

And they used to call us the Bitter Blues! Ha ha ha ha ha, breathe, ha ha ha ha ha! Keep filling your car up, you're helping us buy another player!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Doesn't matter how much succession planning you do when a manager like that leaves. We know that better than anyone.